𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

excuse any mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
friday 7th january, 2022

"whatchu finna make for her?" farrah asked pushing the cart

"some cajun chicken alfredo.. thats all i CAN make," i chuckled and she laughed. we were at the walmart near manhattan grabbing some groceries before my mom got home. i didn't want her cooking tonight because she was about to leave again and i knew she was tired.

these were the small little things i did for her to show her my appreciation.

"but that alfredo smack tho," farrah said, "if you tried cooking other things then you'd probably be a chef for real,"

"i'll probably learn when i move out and shit. ima get my mom to make me a cook book or sum," i shook my head grabbing the chicken breast.

"when do you plan on moving out?" farrah said turning into the next aisle.

"i don't know.. i'm not in a rush but i would love to have my own space to decorate and shit,"

"i already started looking at apartments. i wanna move out by the end of this month," farrah said.

"you got a budget?" i asked grabbing some pasta.

"yeah but it's not low.. where ima find a nice cheap apartment in new york?" she said, "i seen one for twelve hundred a month and it was behind a buildin in some alley like what? twelve hundred for that?"

"oh that's drid," i laughed, "see i might just have to get a penthouse or sum shit,"

"no for real but i wanna know where icelyn found her apartment and see if i can get something similar for the same price,"

"i'll come apartment huntin with you when i'm not busy," i nodded.

"i was just about to ask," she smiled widely, "thank you,"

"i want some ice cream," i said walking towards the freezers, "should i make some dessert too?"

"ooo make that brownie and cookie thing. i'll help you,"

"you just wanna help so you can take some with you," i playfully rolled my eyes.

"you know me so well," she smiled grabbing the vanilla häagen-dazs ice cream. this was the only ice cream i eat. cookies and cream occasionally but vanilla häagen-dazs for the win.

bando:
U seein me later?

"bando want me to see him later but i don't think i can plus i just saw him yesterday," i sighed putting my phone back in my pocket.

"you not used to this huh?" she laughed. hell yeah i wasn't used to this shit. i don't be linking niggas day in and day out. most i'd see them was once a week.