𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

saimir tahiri | bando
wednesday 5th january, 2022

i leaned against the car and watched people go in and out of the deli. everybody else was here but i didn't give a fuck about what they was talking bout.

i checked my phone and it was still no texts from kj. ian heard from her in three days so i figured she just ghosted me but ali ain't heard from her either. she hasn't been by the deli too.

i don't even know why i cared so much but the shit was irking me. bitch think she a celebrity or sum.

just as i was about to check my phone again i heard a loud laugh and followed the direction it was coming from.

farrah was walking down the street with two of her friends i think icelyn and the bitch that wouldn't leave me alone.

"yo," i said calling out for her.

"oh hey bando," farrah said giving me a small side hug then she went over to ali and did the same.

"sup," i nodded at the other two, "what kj doin? why she not answerin none of my texts?"

"oh she-" the other girl started but farrah cut her off.

"she got some shit goin on but i'll let her know to hit you up," she nodded.

"why he worried about kj tho?" the girl asked.

"cabrini..." icelyn side eyed her.

"aight," i nodded. they turned on their heels and walked into the deli before i pulled out my phone again.

i was just gon pull up on her later.

a second later the cabrini girl came outside by herself and walked over to me.

"i can get ya number?" she asked chewing hella hard on her gum.

"fa what?" i mugged her.

"whatchu mean fa what?" she laughed, "you sayin i can't get ya number or sum?"

"pretty much," i shrugged. like what the fuck ole girl think this is? this the second time i'm dubbing her and she still won't leave me alone.

she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes, "whatchu got goin on with kj then?"

i looked at her confused but before i could say anything, farrah walked out the deli and grabbed her by her arm.

"didn't we just say leave that man alone? the fuck is wrong with you?" she mugged her and walked off.

"sorry about that," icelyn said with a small awkward smile as she followed behind them.

"so what do you got goin on with kj?" ali smirked at me.

"ion got nothin goin on wit her," i shook my head. i really didn't. yeah i was interested in her and we got to know each other a little bit more but that was it. nothing was established.

so i wished everyone would stop asking me about her cos ion even know what the fuck goin on myself.

___

kaatjè myra rose | kj
same day

kaatjè myra rose | kjsame day