Chapter 452 return Journey

 After listening to Xiao Xiao's words, Meng Qingyang did not refute, but nodded in agreement.

Because among them, the people he didn't want to offend the most were Xiao Xiao and Lao Huo Tou. Both of them are very talented people. Although they will not be together in the future, if something happens, they can still ask for help. They help.

In addition, Xiaoxiao's husband, Lichen, is also a very capable person. In this group of people, their activities are arranged by him. It is conceivable that Lichen is also a well-known person in their place.

"Mr. Meng, after Jin Cheng's injury is healed, please send a boat to take them back." Su Heng did not forget to remind him that he was still a little worried that his uncle and cousin were still here.

Meng Qingyang replied angrily: "Don't worry! I wish they went back quickly, and then someone will arrange their return journey."

After speaking, he got back into the car and was ready to go back.

Su Heng was really upset to hear his arrogant tone, but knowing that Meng Qingyang was qualified to speak to them arrogantly, he secretly swore in his heart that he would work hard in the future, otherwise he would be looked down upon for the rest of his life.

"Let's get on the boat too, it's time to set off." Li Chen shouted to everyone, the sky was getting brighter, it was almost six o'clock, and it would be very late when we didn't set off for Iwacun at night.

Xiaoxiao looked back at this place again, feeling that she might come here again in the future.

When the boat gradually left the shore, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, finally going back. Su Heng felt that he would not come here in his lifetime, and Chen Ming and his wife also thought the same, although Meng Qingyang treated them well, but after all It's not at home, I don't have relatives or friends there, and I don't know where I am when I go out. I've always been inexplicably uneasy these days, so it's better to go back.

It doesn't matter to Old Huo Tou. People like him live well wherever they go, so he doesn't think much about it at the moment. He goes back to Yancun to live his leisurely life. Anyway, there are people working in the pig farm, so he can just look at it every day. , Lichen originally wanted to arrange for him to go to another place, but he didn't want to. He was free and used to the pig farm, so he didn't want to move.

Thinking of this, he said to everyone, "We've been out this trip for so long, and we finally have to go back. When we go back, we can't talk about anything here and don't let people know that we're here."

Su Heng looked disgusted on the side. Hum said: "I have to tell you this, otherwise we don't need to go to Yancun at night. Now that we are going back, I finally feel a little at ease. If Sister Qing hadn't passed by later these days, we would even eat there. I'm not used to it, but I admire Meng Qingyang a little, when I went there alone and now I can do something like that..."

Although I don't like Meng Qingyang, he still fits his ability. He is not a local, but he can always Stay there, it's doing fine now.

Chen Ming sarcastically beside him, "You don't always have a big opinion on Meng Qingyang, but now you admire that person."

"It's not appreciation, it's just a little emotion, so many people can't stand it after we go there for a while. , he was alone in the past, and now he has made a name for himself, he is still a very difficult person." It's one thing to have an opinion about that person, but I still admire it in my heart.

Chen Ming said with a smile: "I heard that many people went out before, but then they came back after they didn't get along well. Meng Qingyang married a local woman. You didn't realize that Meng Weiwei doesn't look very similar to us here, but looks like a local. That's why Meng Qingyang was able to get along in the local area, but he still has some skills. I heard from their servants that the woman he married was not a big family before, but it's still very good to develop into the big farmer he is today."

Li Chen also replied: "It's true that Meng Qingyang is still very good in business, at least there is fierce competition there. You can see that Qingmu Farm is extremely inferior, and most people can't handle it until now, so it's right that Su Heng admires Meng Qingyang. There is something we can learn from him, and we have to work hard in the future."

If you have a family and a family, you can't do it without hard work!

A few people nodded, and Xiao Xiao on the opposite side heard them chatting and thinking that they had finally come here in vain. They also learned something this time. At least they saw that entrepreneurs like Meng Qingyang had an influence on them. In the future When opening up in the future, when individuals have the right to do business and do the real economy, they can refer to Meng Qingyang's business as a reference.

The boat was moving very slowly, because he had to take care of Xiao Xiao, a pregnant woman, Su Heng had seasickness before, but fortunately, he had gotten used to it after a few rides on the boat, and in the past few months of working in Iwamura, he found that his body was lighter than before. I used to be much better. I used to get sick easily, but now I can't get sick once a month.

Afraid that Xiaoxiao might catch a cold, Lichen didn't let him go outside to get some air. The weather in early February was still a bit cold, so it's not good for Xiaoxiao to catch a cold because of a pregnant woman.

At noon, everyone ate the food sent by Meng Qingyang. They were afraid that Xiao Xiao's stomach would catch cold. Li Chen also brought charcoal to the boat and heated the food before giving it to Xiao Xiao.

Su Heng looked at Lichen's care for Xiaoxiao, and when he thought about how he cared about Lijuan, he thought that she had never cared so much about Lijuan before, and it was right for her to complain that he was not good to her.

If I go back, I plan to treat her better. She is pregnant with a child now. If she is lazy in raising a child in the future, he can bear it. As long as she can give birth to a child safely, this child is his first child, and he is looking forward to it. Yes, although in Meng Qingyang's farm, he didn't say that he was homesick, but at night, he would think of Lijuan in the distance. She was lazy on weekdays, and now Xiaoxiao is not there to fight the autumn wind, and her aunt this time. She also came out. This week, Zhou Lichen entrusted her to Xiaoshan's grandparents to help take care of her, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

Go back and buy her some nutritious food for her to eat, and then ask Xiaoxiao about the questions that Lijuan should pay attention to on weekdays, and then he will work hard to make money in the future, and if he raises a child, the monthly expenses will be a lot more...

The boat was always on. In the afternoon, when everyone was sleepy, they took turns watching the boat. When it was dark, it was almost time for Iwamura. Everyone was in a good mood. Everyone sat in the boat barn and chatted. It was a smooth journey back, and nothing happened. They had already come and gone a few times and were familiar with the route. Now there are several men among them, and each of them can sail out alone.

By the time the boat arrived at the wharf in Iwacun, it was already past eleven o'clock. Because of taking care of Xiaoxiao, the boat was more than an hour slower than usual, but at this time the villagers were all asleep, and no one noticed them coming back.