He's doing good. Kurama snorted amused by his progress. It was great. Naruto has to agree. But with powers come responsibilities. You can't give out powers for free, you know.

Naruto hummed in approval. Kurama was right. As much as Naruto wanted his young counterpart to achieve his dream of being Hokage he cannot decline the fact that too much power makes a person blind. He himself knew this because of his addiction to the powers of Nine-Tails chakra. Not to mention he saw how Sasuke was jealous of his power and how addicted he was to Orochimaru's powers. With powers come responsibilities. It was because Jiraiya instilled his teachings of peace and order that Naruto never went stray. He has to do the same for young Naruto. Not only he has to make him stronger but also responsible. The way he was getting stronger was astonishing.

Well beside the part of teachings Shadow Clones did well, don't you agree? Gyūki said as he considered the Shadow Clone training. They had many more effects. And what, precisely, did that mean for Naruto’s brain development? He thought. He was effectively experiencing exponentially more hours in the day than usual. Which meant that all of that experience, all of the decision-making and critical thinking and mental processing, was making him mature faster.

"I quite agree. But how can I instill maturity in him?" Maturity in ninjas came from doing dark and heinous missions. When they realise the horrors of the Shinobi World slowly and painfully. And Naruto was not mature. Not enough. Even after Haku's death.

Then how about this? You'll help Naruto to learn fūinjutsu from Uzushiogakure. Kurama said with a grin. Naruto face faulted.

"Oh come on Kurama. You know I can't do that." He said with a huff. He raised his first finger. "First, we're trying to instill maturity in him. Your advice is out of the topic. Second, if I would try to make him learn the Sealing Arts then what about all those things I need to teach him here." He completed his ramblings.

Kurama sighed. Right. Both Narutos are a bit stupid. He cannot forget that. Mimicking Naruto, he raised a single finger on his paw. First listen. With his advanced Shadow clones and your own Shadow Clones you both can just make one pouring literally half of your chakra and I guarantee that it can last upto at least 70 years. Also we're still to discover the yellow chakra as well. I sense some specific powers from it. Who knows? It might be as special as Black or White Chakra. He said shrugging. It wasn't a big deal. But here comes the main part. Your Shadow clone will teach his Shadow clone. After teaching him the basics or whatever else needed. They will be dispelled. We'll do it in real world where Kyūbi wouldn't be blocked by your seal. In case of brain damage, he and you can both manage it. I don't think any other medic is needed. He won't be brain dead or in coma, that's for sure. Kurama completed with a grin. Naruto looked at him with the best deadpan expression.

"Right!" He turned around completely ignoring him. "Do anyone else has any other ideas? Cuz Kurama forgot the maturity part completely."

Hey?!! I'm all powerful and great you little shit. Naruto completely ignored him. And the part of the maturity about which you were talking about, I was thinking. Yup! Naruto completely ignored him. Power isn't a candy. It cannot be freely distributed. Young Naruto has to understand those responsibilities. This boy… so pure and naïve. That innocence would devolve rapidly: and no longer would Naruto be the innocent boy that he was now.

He could become a society-harming shinobi or a missing-nin.

Don't you think that Kumogakure, Iwagakure and Kirigakure have some.... he drew out a pause. ....Things to return to you? He raised an eyebrow with a deep smirk. Kurama was a fox. And foxes were cunning.