Chapter 442 

  Mother-in-law, you don't have to do this. Everyone lives in the same place now. If you have any difficulties, you should help each other. Besides, you are Su Heng's relatives, so you should help. We can go back in two days. But when you go back to the village, don't talk about our coming here, after all, we smuggled here. "

Xiao Xiao helped her to the chair and sat down. Compared with the first time she saw her mother-in-law, she felt that she was a lot older and haggard during this time. She thought that when she hadn't set out here before, her mother-in-law missed Jin Cheng so much. She was afraid that Jin Cheng would never be able to see him again after an accident, so she had been ill once every day and night. Even though she was about the same age as Meng Qingyang, she looked more than five years older than Meng Qingyang. Besides, she knew last year that her wife passed away and her son was lost again. You can imagine how sad it is when the family has suffered so many changes. It is not something that ordinary people can resist, but my mother-in-law is still very strong. Mother-in-law Han is very grateful for her obedience, "I know, everyone is fine, but for safety, let's go back. It's best to go back at night, otherwise so many people will go back for fear that there will be too much movement, and it will be difficult for everyone to answer when they ask. " Xiaoxiao and Lichen both agree. The matter has been negotiated, just wait for the old Huotou to solve the case for Meng Qingyang. 

In the afternoon, Lichen and Xiaoxiao took a carriage to the new farm that Xiaoxiao bought. Meng Qingyang has already arranged an old employee. Following them, Xiaoxiao wanted to go back after she had dealt with the things on the farm before leaving, so that she would not be annoyed at home because she couldn't come to handle the things on the farm.

They came to the farm, although there were only three hundred There are many acres, but it looks like a village as big as Yancun.

Xiaoxiao came here very excitedly and said to Lichen: "Lichen, we have land and a farm, so we don't have to worry about running out of food in the future!"

Lichen looked at Xiaoxiao, who is happy at the moment, is also very happy, such a large farm can grow a lot of things. Not only will they not have to worry about food in the future, but they can also sell for money as Xiaoxiao said.

"It is possible to grow a lot of crops, but let's think about what we want to grow. Some coarse grains must be planted, but those bad fields can be used for planting. Then, rice is mainly produced here, so as long as there are paddy fields in the farm, we will all It can be used for planting, and the rest of the land can be planted according to what is suitable for planting, and some crops with relatively high economic value can be planted. In this way, it can be used to sell the money, and the daily investment in the farm can be maintained."

Including the people who manage the farm, the total Xiao Xiao hired three people to help her with her work, and they were also paid for, that's why Li Chen thought and arranged it this way.

Xiaoxiao has no problem, Lichen understands agriculture better than her, and he doesn't have to worry about her when he is in charge of her.

"Listen to you, let them come over tomorrow to sort it out. When the spring equinox comes, we will also start planting. We will try to catch up with this season's crop planting."

After all, they don't have much money now. If we have three workers, we can't do it without quickly planting the seeds.

Li Chen understood what she meant, if the land was not tidy, it would not catch up with the planting in this season.

He comforted: "Don't worry, I can catch up with the planting of early rice, as well as potatoes, soybeans, coke, coconut, oil palm, etc., as long as there are suitable ones, they can be planted."

Xiao Xiao nodded, and then the two called the farm administrator. Old Su, I discussed with him what the farm needs to organize and what crops to plant in the future.

The three of them walked around the farm. Although this farm is much smaller than the Meng family farm, Xiaoxiao thinks it is very good. If the descendants have such a large area, then people will not have to worry about it for the rest of their lives.

Li Chen said with emotion: "I didn't expect you to do this big thing quietly, Xiaoxiao, sometimes you are really more capable than men. I am very happy as your husband, but I hope that such a big event will follow up in the future. Let me tell you in advance, I don't want to object or I want to help you when you do things." Xiaoxiao nodded after hearing this, Lichen was a little concerned about her buying a farm this time, but now he understands it and doesn't care now. Blame her, just let her talk to him when she has a big decision to make.

"I will, isn't it that you are not here this time? If I tell Su Heng and the others, they may object to my buying a farm, but you are different. You have always favored me the most and supported my decision. Of course I want to discuss important matters with you, and I don't understand many things."

After speaking, she looked at Lichen, who was always so tolerant of her.

Li Chen took her hand and walked slowly. The two of them were together, no matter what they did, even what Xiaoxiao did was for the sake of the family, so even if Xiaoxiao bought the farm this time, he would not object. Don't blame Xiaoxiao, now I just want to think about what crops and fruit trees will be planted on the farm in the future.

The two walked slowly, fearing that if Xiaoxiao had been away for a long time, they would let the teacher Su and the others work, and the two of them went back.

When he got home, there were a lot of people around the door of Meng's house. Li Chen got out of the car to check the situation and found that the people around were Qingmu Farm. Could it be that Meng Qingyang's case hasn't been dealt with yet...

Xiao Xiao said worriedly: "Lichen, it seems that Meng Qingyang's matter has not been resolved. Let's enter Meng's house from the back. It would be bad if we collided.

" It's better for them to go in from the back.

When Xiaoxiao and Lichen went back, the old Huotou and Meng Qingyang were there in the hall.

The old Huotou immediately asked urgently, "Are you two okay?"

Li Chen replied, "It's okay, we saw a lot of people around the gate, so we came in from behind. Hasn't the case been dealt with yet? Didn't we all find the deceased? The real reason for the murder, why would the people over there come to make trouble." The old Huotou replied with some headache: "Everything has been checked clearly, the evidence has been checked even the witnesses, but the family of the deceased is not willing to accept it, saying It was us who spent money to find evidence and witnesses, together with the Aoki farmer, who refused to accept it.

The man was actually killed after arguing with the people in the Aoki farm. The murderer was found and fled. We also found that the owner of the Aoki farm gave a sum of money to the family of the deceased in order to frame Mr. Meng, so we have the following matter. The case is almost over now.

Xiao Xiao immediately knew why he said this, "Do you want to cast spells so that everyone can believe that this kind of spell can actually control the body of a person or the body of the deceased? If you can, Uncle Huo, do it, anyway, here It's not that we have strict control over there, and we are not allowed to do this. "

Don't worry about some things at critical times. Although people are dead, don't bother, but the cause of the matter is also the same, so they have no choice but to offend.