"But, whatever the case, you can't pass your judgement onto me.
Regardless, I'm not interested in dating as of right now.

Another rule of yours will be to inform you about my whereabouts and, take one of you with me.
Not gonna happen, since I may have a requirement where I would be needed alone. So, I'm not taking anyone of you with me to gossip and, chat about me.
As far as informing you, I will when I want and can. It, honestly, depends on my vibe at that time."

I let my voice trail off at the end, since, I wasn't sure if I will even tell them, about my whereabouts. Or anything for that matter.

"Next, will be to respond to you, verbally and, to look in your eyes since it helps to communicate better. Well, it's a fair point if some serious conversation is going on but, nonsense like that in the kitchen will be thoroughly and, completely ignored by me."

I stopped for a moment to let them sink in the information before I started again, "Next, keeping up my grades means no slacking off and, stuff. So, I am a good student and it will not be a problem."

I saw a flash of relief in the older ones' eyes after I said that. Next, I turned a bit serious because it was an important matter for me.

"Now, I assume that you will either have the top floor of this house or the basement where you work and, would not want me to enter that area. And, I will respect that and, not go to that area, since privacy is valuable to me."

I saw the older ones' faces going from surprise and, shock to relief but, again turning alarmed when I continued.

"But... To value your privacy, you will have to value mine. And, that means having my separate room and, area."

And, as expected they responded.

"What do you mean by own room?"
"That's nonsense"
"Why, sweetheart?" I gave Giovanni a ridiculous look at that.

But, over the chaos, Domenico's voice was different and, had the undivided attention of all of the people except mine. I was listening but, not looking which was infuriating him.

"Avyanna, you were going to share a room with Charlotte because first, you both are girls, secondly, you both are sisters and, thirdly because of the years apart we want you two to bond together."

I rolled my eyes at his pathetic excuse before retorting.

"So, your excuse for putting us in one room is a) we are girls, b) we are biologically related and, c) we don't know anything of each other and, aren't being in each other's faces, right?"

They nodded and, I responded with my slow nod, "Then, according to that logic, Angelo and, Antonio, should also share a room. They pass all the criteria, they are both biologically related and, by the looks of it they aren't jointed at hips at everything and, as far as I guess, both are boys too."

The twin's eyes widened before they exclaimed together, "Nope". Glaring at each other, Angelo answered, " We have lived with each other for a very long time-"
"Since birth" Antonio interrupted in between making Angelo's glare harden.
"So, we don't need to share a room and, What about our privacy? We can't be meddling with each other 24/7/365.
Our sleep schedules are different. He is a morning person and, I'm a night person.
And, what about our tastes? Our interests are also in contrast and, it would be too crowded with our clothes, furniture and, other personal items."

All along Antonio was nodding in agreement with his twin. Unknowingly, presenting all of my arguments.

I looked into Richard's eyes and, countered.

"As far as I know, you are, sadly, my legal guardian not anyone else in this room. So, they have no right to speak about my whereabouts and, accommodation or any other things related to me.
And, my points for my separate room have been represented by Angelo and, Antonio.
So, I would like you to take that into account and, if you don't have any vacant rooms then, I can always stay at the dorms."

I see the panic in Richard's eyes before he said, " Okay. I understand your points. You will be given a personal room."

"But, why dad? Charlotte was so excited about the arrangement and was looking forward to it." Domenico said

Before Richard could say anything, Antonio objected taking everyone by surprise, "No, Dom. It's not fair for her to share a room just based on Char and us."

Domenico and everyone else looked at him. But, he didn't back down. He continued, "She has lived in a dorm for years. And, you only told us that her dorm didn't have another person's belonging. So, how can we ask her to share? Me and, Antonio has lived with each other and know each other but, it's still not okay with us, then how can we ask her to live with someone whom she doesn't even know."

You could have used the word stranger. But, okay. Everyone was stunned. He was trying his best to keep eye contact and, a strong facade with everyone.

Ping!

Their attention was diverted when my phone pinged. I took it out of my pocket to see my friend, Zaiden's message.

"I get all the points, Avyanna, we will give you the room. We will contact our interior designer and, get her to come." Richard said as my phone again vibrated in my hand. I looked down to see again, a message from Zaiden.

"No need for that. I know someone who will help me. I will ask her to come tomorrow." I said as I replied to Zai.

"No, Not tomorrow." I heard Charlotte say. I looked at her since it was the first time she said something.

"Tomorrow, we are going shopping. I mean, we have planned to go if you're okay with it." She further said sounding and looking nervous. I continued to look at her before looking down when my phone vibrated.

I have to buy some furniture with some other essentials. So, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go.

"Okay, who else will be going?" I asked as I replied to his messages.

"All of us." My fingers halted when Edgardo replied, making me look up.

"Everyone?" I asked and, they nodded, "No wonder, your business is going south." I mumbled that only Giovanni heard and, looked at me with shock.

I looked down when I received a call. I rolled my eyes. I looked toward Charlotte as I asked, "Since we are gonna share rooms, then can you inform me about tomorrow's arrangement, in the room?"

She nodded as my phone rang again.
"Oh for fucks's sake" I mumble under my breath. I stand up and look around, "I'm going, now you can talk about me behind my back. Curse or bitch, I don't give a damn. Toodles." I waved my fingers as a bye with a big fake smile before turning around and walking towards the stairs as I pick up the call.

"Im gonna fu©king strangle you, can't you take a hint that -" I walk away as I climb up the stairs, " Well, I was gonna burst if you didn't call"

Just as I walk down the hallway, I turn around and, as expected their eyes were on me, I wink and, smirk before continuing.

I knew I left them in shock and, surprise, this is gonna just beginning, biologicals.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you
Things are going to heat up, now. ;)
Published on - 3 October 2022