'°• SHINING ON THE MIRROR •°'

Start from the beginning

( A/N - In Taehyung's office there was a rest room I mean an secret attached bed room located just for good reason *winks* . )

Time skip ;

Taehyung pov .

Right now we are at some store  apparently situated at the other side of the city . I don’t know why did Jungkook has to choose this place out of all . It does seems little fancy but not Jimin’s style . Jungkook wants him to have some piercings . I agreed but im worried now , Jimin was not the type to love the pain unlike Jungkook . Still , if he wants to do that .
( a/n – you idiot he didn’t have a choice ! did you asked him at least once ? !!!!!!!! )

Jimin and Jungkook are inside the little store ,
( a/n - * fake cough * yeh the twenty two feet , two story little store !.) . I don’t want to go inside and disturb them , but I want to see what they are doing inside as well .

A painful scream was heard......“ yaaahh ..!”
It sounds like Jimin’s voice ! What are they doing inside ?

I couldn’t stop myself from searching for them inside . As my eyes landed on a shirtless crying Jimin and a continuously apologizing worker with a bowl in his hands . Then only I noticed Jimin's belly covered with some fluids . Damn ! where is Jungkook ?!!?

I went to them to see if Jimin is ok , he doesn’t seems okey though . The fluid was hot wax , very very hot . It can damage his skin ! Then only I noticed the smirk on the clumsy worker’s face ; he did it intentionally !

With one last fake apology the worker left our sight .  Jimin was trying to suppress his sobs but couldn’t . I was feeling pain in my chest seeing him in this state . I feel bad for the worker who is going to get in trouble after this . I will make sure he gets proper punishment .

I tried to soothe him rubbing his back . It was not enough . It makes me sad that I cant even help my omega a bit .

Jungkook came in excitedly , but his face fell when he spotted us in this state . He became furious in anger .

“ What the fuck ! Who the fuck dared to do this ? Manager !!” He demanded for the manager of the complex parlour .

The whole complex was shaking from fear .

___________________________________________________

Author’s pov.

At evening six . They came back to the mansion to drop Jimin safely . But it's too late now to return to the office  . It will be a waste of time to do so . So they decided to work from home in simple language if we say .

As always Jimin went to make  dinner for both the masters and a little amount for himself too . From the past few days he had been lucky , lucky that always they had been in good mood . and today also their mood is literally better . So he can expect to have a decent meal after two hours of torture .

The employs were really very rude to him . He of course being Jimin didn’t took it to heart and forgive them easily and behaved politely with everyone .

After making dinner he started to place the food at the royally long dining .

Usually he’d wait for his masters on his knees but today he didn’t kneel . Instead he started placing the food on their plates like usualy housewife would do . He wanted to act like a real family for at least once . But unfortunately today couldn’t be that lucky day .

Jimin had the phone that was given to him in his pocket of the apron  , that ring gaining the attention of the dreamy mind and brought back to the reality when he got a massage from Jungkook  saying that he wants to have his dinner in his  room today .

Swallow - Riven By His Hands. [ VMINKOOK ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara