FAKE DREAM

TAEHYUNG POV
.......................... IT WAS MIA. I was confused and scared at the same time. Confused because, how she is here? And scared if she knows that me and Y/n are here. Then she can do anything!

So I waited till she is gone and I saw her going to room no. 180. I sighed in relief but I'm scared too if she saw me and Y/n together. So, I thought of calling her and asking why she came here.

I immediately took my phone and called her. But before calling I went to washroom to call! Because of Y/n, if she will wake up then she will also make a mess then I can't handle two girls together.

On call*
TAEHYUNG: Hello Baby. *Rolling eyes*
I tried to be sweet so that I can melt her.

MIA: Oh Hi! How did you called me at this time? Huh?

TAEHYUNG: I was just missing you. Forget it, Babe!

MIA: Hmm.

TAEHYUNG: So, watcha doin?

MIA: Nothing just sitting on the chair with a glass of water.

TAEHYUNG: Ohk.
TAEHYUNG: So, where are you?

MIA: A-At h-home, of course.

TAEHYUNG: Why are you struggling to say, Baby?
TAEHYUNG: People usually struggle when they are drunken "like y/n" *he said "like y/n" very slowly* or when they lie.

MIA: Lie me? Why would I lie to you?

TAEHYUNG: Yeah yeah. Okay I'll talk to you later. Byee.

MIA: Hmm byee.

Call end*

TAEHYUNG: So, something's fishy. *He said to himself*

Saying this I got out of the washroom.

After it I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully and I also slept beside her. Not beside but at the other side of pillow.

After 2 hours. It was 2:00 am night. I was not asleep yet! I was just thinking and staring at Y/n. But I felt Y/n wriggling on the bed. So, I dramatically pretended to sleep and was hearing her mumblings. Actually, she got up and sat up on the bed and was saying...

Y/N: Taehyung?
Y/N: Oh God! Again dreaming! And this time I'm not even out of the dream.
Y/N: Why my head is paining so much? *Saying this she lied again on bed*
Y/N: How many times you will come in my dream, Taehyung-ahh! *Says in a low voice and drifted to sleep*

Taehyung in mind: Oh! So I'm always in her dreams. *He said with a smile and smirk*

I said this and laughed very louder but internally.

Taehyung in mind: I can't believe she is thinking that its a dream! 😂

After sometime even I drifted to sleep.

Next Morning.
Y/N POV

I woke up holding my head cuz it's hella paining!! I looked around and saw Taehyung and widen my eyes. I rubbed my eyes hundred times and then thought if this Taehyung is real or not.

I went little near and touched his cheeks and TAEHYUNG WAS REAL!!!

Y/N: Goddamit! Why he is here?

Then I remembered something. That I was awake earlier and again drifted to sleep thinking it's a Dream. But it was FREAKING FAKE DREAM.

Y/N: FAKE DREAM! *I shouted*

Hearing my shout. Taehyung started wriggling and was awake and was fucking rubbing his eyes. Can't he see that I'm here.