Chapter 12: Ruler of The Void.

Start from the beginning

"What that consequences may be, i do not care. As long as my goal reach its fruitful ends."

"Ladies and gentlemen, i give you Otto Apocalypse!" Juggler sarcastically remarks. "Oh well. No point of--"

"I can give you her location."

"Lord Otto, that's--!"

"Hold the fuck up. What did you just said?"

"If you really wanted her, then i can give you her exact location."

"But Lord Otto--!" Bianca shouted.

That's rich coming from him. Why the sudden change? Juggler may have the most crazy and illogical mind in the room, but that was out of the universe.

"A change of heart? What plan do you hide under those face, huh?"

What he got was his wicked smile that promise no good intention. Better than nothing, he guessed.

"Well then...."

Another wicked grin appeared.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Scouring through the HQ, the Majin passes many facility, yet not single one of them shown her location. Even with Otto gave him her exact location, the whereabout of Kiana's held hostage, or experimented, was nowhere to be found.

It's like a maze down here! How the fuck this people go to their intended place, with many hallways and room with little sign to offer?!

Juggler clench his fist out of frustration. As time went on, the chance of the second Herrcher's awakening grows further. After passing tenth of worthless room with no sign of the girl, Juggler grown inpatient.

Until a certain door, mysteriously open right in front of him.

A wish granted, yet it offers no sanctuary of his well being. Like any normal people, he goes inside, ignoring the strange situation.

Inside he was greeted with many experimental tools and monitors depicting a certain someone.

Just up ahead, his goals was right there, sleeping soundlessly inside a water tube.

Vulnerable, a perfect opportunity to end all this.

When Juggler set his goal, he finish it till it was done.

One step, he prepared his katana.

Two steps, he brandished the blade.

Three steps, the blade covered with red ooze of miasma.

And finally he is there, right in front of her, still sleeping like a princess.

Time to deliver the 'true love kiss'.

Of death!

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....