Chapter 12: Ruler of The Void.

Start from the beginning

And that is where Bianca decided not to let this barbaric creature get close to the Overseer. With that messy motion, the juggler continued to deliver slashing attacks. The Abyss Flower lower wielder swore she saw a killing aura appear like black smoke emanating from his body.

Bianca retaliated by sending multiple thrust attack which the Majin managed to dodge, following with her roundhouse kick, effectively stopping him from attacking again.

His blade recoiled and thrown feets in the air before landing far put of his reach. Her leg was something alright. If there's anything he's learned from Neo, even if it's lewdness, it's not to underestimate thick thighs.

Bianca was no exception, cause damn girl got some cake in her.

She raced ahead, catching Juggler surprised by her agility. Durandal nimbly sent a horizontal slash. He managed to dodge the attack but the valkyrie didn't stop there. She then used the momentum, carried her body and used the spear as a pole to send a double kick at the Majin, which to his surprise, he accepted.

If he didn't act by placing his arms in front of his chest then the effect would likely be undesirable. The force push him back far away as his feet try as much friction it can hold from the impact alone.

The two fighters took a pause while staring at each other, trying to find out where their weak points were.

"There's no need to prolong this wasteful fight. Tell me where the girl is and we can go to our separate way."

"Denied."

"And here i thought you were smarter than the guy behind you. So uncivilised."

Bianca thought to herself. What business does he have with Kiana Kaslana? As far as she was concerned, there was no history where Juggler had any kind of connection or relationship with the girl. Why was he suddenly trying to get to her?

Was it Neo? Probably, but the possibility was beyond that. Juggler acts of his own accord and that raises many questions that need to be answered.

"What is your purpose with her?" He asked, only to be answered with a mad laugh from him. She arch her eyebrows, confuse of the sudden reaction.

"Are you so blind to the truth that lies before your eyes, little girl?"

"I'm fully aware of her current status. Is that truly your goal of reaching her?"

"Ding, ding, ding! Congratulation, finally someone gets it! The girl needs to be put down for good before any fuckery can happen."

Juggler transformed back into his human form. I don't know why he did that, but it's definitely not a good thing.

"I'm here to prevent the queen of the Void to ever be awaken from her slumber. Your boss right there saw it as an opportunity for his sickening plan. Even for me that was cruel and quite sadistic."

Otto came from his silent stand. "Truly a surprising word coming from you, Jugglus Juggler."

"You haven't seen how much I want that girl dead. You don't know what the consequences will be if the second herrcher rises again."

Juggler walked over to where his sword had landed and pulled it off the floor. "Neo was too stupid for his childish promise to see the consequences that it might bring to us all. And i can be certain that applies to you as well."