🅵🅸🆅🅴

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

  "What else do you need?" Chris asked as he found me at the furthest corner of the pet section at nearest Target. Dangling on his arms was a fully-packed shopping basket of the dog supplies chosen specifically for Benji's cage I had yet to set up. I watched as he took swift glance at the stuff he picked out and when my eyes directed at his gaze, I let out an astonishing gasp.

  He grinned. "I hope you don't mind some of my choices," he admitted when I reeled towards him, my mouth hanging open as if to mouth, REALLY? I held up a Captain America patterned one, portraying the American's ass. Chris looked bewildered, using his free up to scratched the back of his neck.

  "Chris, how many times have I told you that I needed something that is somewhat plain like with stars but can still be decorative," I lectured, rolling my eyes. "Like this,"

    I held up a grayish fluff blanket, embroidered with sun-bright yellow stars, up to his eye level. 

  "Hey, mine's not so bad," Chris argued, reaching up to smooth his hair "I just thought that Benji should know that his master's best friend is the Captain America," He did a smooth impression of his action character and I slapped him at his arms. 

  "No- if you wanna bags a spot of something to me," I teased. "Try something different. My girlfriend and best friend is already placed with Scar. Robbie's taken the husband spot too, though you wouldn't be interested in that , you have someone else in your mind," My smile curved into a full smirk. 

  Chris reddened, clamming his mouth together to stop himself from protesting. I removed the choices he'd picked up and dumped them into the basket of fluff. I then chose a new set of blankets- with the yellow-stared one, another puppy- faced white blanket, there are also a peachy fluffy blanket. "These are more like it," I told him. 

  He just shrugged and said, "Fine," 

  "Have you gotten the other leash? The one that has the blinky patterned?" I double-checked everything once again before I skimmed towards the counter and payed everything. I smiled, finally Benji would have a nice and honey-sweet home. 

==

  After paying everything and getting everything, Chris and I met up with Scarlett at the bench, with Benji snoozing beside her, his nose resting on his lap. We walked down the lift into the airy sea of ​​cars. I unlocked my black Rolls Royce with my car keys, allowing Benji at the front seat, earning a round of groans and grumbling from each of them as they get onto the back seat. 

  "Why must the dog have the front seat?" Chris asked, for  the ten-thousandth of times. Scarlett nodded her agreement, knowing her all that well, she was probably also silently echoing that sentiment. 

  I started the car, placing my hands firmly onto the wheel, hovering my foot over the pedal. "Because, for one thing, you guys would actually enjoy the ride together at the back seat, together without interference. Second, Benji would need his own space when he is sleeping, yeah?" 

  Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Pretty sure I wouldn't, especially with Evans," She retorted and I laughed at her childishness. Though, she could be way serious if she wanted too, so could Chris.

  I concentrated on the road. "Ask Chris that, see what he says," 

  Chris blinked. "What would I say?" He wondered. 

  "Nothing," Scarlett answered for me, glaring. "You would say nothing," 

  "I swear, you all are the worse assholes ever," I jumped in, turning the car down the next street. We passed by a few shops before our eyes caught the one we were looking for. The shop was brick-made and I had the vibey feelings of the antic when I parked the car at an empty spot.