🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴

𝓑𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓮𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

  "So, how was it? Was Elizabeth kind? I mean, of course she is! She's basically a legend," Ally asked as I wiped away the sweat dripping on my forehead. Ugh, it was finally over. She basically pounced onto me as I entered the storage room in deep breaths. I guess Ally saw my emotionless face because a frown appeared on the pretty's girl face. 

  "What's wrong, Bay, aren't you excited that you just got to meet and tour and teach one of your favorite actors?" She asked, sympathy dripping down her voice as she place her hands on my shoulders. I shrugged. I mean.. it wasn't that bad but... 

  Horrifying thoughts just swirled my mind, I just couldn't control them. I clutched my forehead in my hands as I tried to shake clear the panic that was raising in my throat. I could tell I wanted to puke. What if Elizabeth didn't like me? What if she never comes back? What if... 

  "Bailey,"  

  Ally's soothing voice rang her ears. I couldn't make out what was happening. I remembered the racing heartbeat, my vision slowly blurring me as I searched for somewhere to leaned on. I eventually stumbled onto a beanbag at the corner of the room where the lounge was for the workers there. I was loss, shaking my head as crystal droplets wetted my eyelid. Somehow, a warm pair of arms were wrapped around my shoulders, hands patting my back, calming me down, pulling me back to reality. 

  Ally. 

  "It's alright, Bay, I'm here. Let it out," I buried my head into her shoulders as I cried myself out. Why must I be like this? Why can't I be normal? Sudden panic attacks and social and mental anxiety is not the best life you could have. All suffering when you were stuck in an orphanage with a few kids you barely knew as your family. 

  Why. 

  Seconds passed, then minutes, before I found myself back to feet. Able to move around without the nervousness tingling my skin. Able to chat and make myself comfortable with my only friend. Ally. What would I do without her? 

  "You really do know me the best, Ally, you know hot cocoa is my fav during weather like this." It was freezing outside, drizzling a little. Ally had popped out towards the nearest café and got us some snacks. 

  "That's why we're friends, Bay, that's why." Ally chuckled as she plopped down next to me and tore open the paper bag where the muffins were. I took one and gave it a bite. 

  "What would I do without you, Al?" I asked, mostly to myself. I never felt so grateful for someone in my life before. Ally is the best, and will always be. She never fails to understand me. She would always understand what I'm going through and it was very hard for someone to do that, especially someone without that. She knew what I love to most, she know when I need my peace. 

  Ally laughed. "Probably go somewhere and hide. Till you someday find your feet and become more successful than me. You can do that, you're better than me at these things." She stated, freely. She didn't mind at all. That's what I love the most about her, she wasn't wanting everything to herself, she shares and cares for others. No matter how low they are.

  I rolled my eyes. "As if an orphan could be as good, or better than someone like you, Al,  you're kidding. Don't be modest. Nobody would want to hire someone like me, girl, it's obvious," I said ruefully. It is true that I want to be successful in life and do what I love the most. Being with animals. 

  Ally shrugged. "Eh, don't misjudge. People will hire someone with extreme passion and talent for something sometimes. Doesn't mean if you're an orphan then you're just lower than me. You're no different from me or any others in the world." She laid a hand on my shoulders, my eyes meeting her hazel ones. "You're an amazing person, Bailey, an amazing friend, a wonderful companion for these animals. You worked hard everyday to get these poor little ones a home. You do that out of your heart. You have a very determine personality, Bay, you can do anything as long as you set your mind on it. You just have to believe in yourself. Have some faith."