"You know very well that my Dior things are very well protected by me. You wouldn't even manage to steal a lipstick from me" Jisoo grinned back before both of the friends had to laugh. "I'll be right with you, I'll just get my backpack"

As Jisoo went up the stairs again, Dalgon took his chanche to be petted. Slowly he came waddling up to Rosé, who knelt down to him and stroked his white fur.

"Okay, we can go" Jisoo came back down the stairs and gave Dalgom one last stroke before she left the house with Rosé.

"You don't have my notebook in your backpack, do you?" asked Jisoo.

"Mhhh, no why?" asked Rosé back after thinking about whether she accidentally packed the wrong notebook last Friday.

A sigh left the black-haired girl's full lips as she briefly laid her head in her neck. "I can't find it anywhere. I've looked everywhere. In the drawers of my table, at the kitchen table, by the sofa, in the bed, I even looked in the bathroom and in my overstuffed closet"

"Jisoo, I don't think your book is in the closet"

"Who knows? Maybe it was so fans of my sense of fashion"

"You're really through, aren't you?" giggled Rosé.

"So are you, and that's why we're friends" Jisoo returned with the same giggle, putting an arm around Rosé playfully.

------

"Rosé I'm telling you, if it's not in here, I'm gonna cry" Jisoo said after the two of them entered the school and went to their lockers.

"You mean like you cried at Titanic when Jack died?"

"Yes! And you, you didn't even lose a tear!"

"Yes, and do you know why?" the blonde turned to her friend. "Because that Rose would have had to slide just two centimeters to the right or left to make space for Jack to climb on that door too! I was too annoyed and angry at her to cry"

"Aren't you supposed to like Rose, Roséééééé?"

The name allusion didn't cut it. Unimpressed, the blonde looked at her friend. "You better check if your book is in the locker"

Jisoo just rolled her eyes with a grin as she opened her locker door. "Yes! Oh my god, I've been looking everywhere for you!" Jisoo spoke as she pressed her found notebook to her chest. What a surprise that her notebook was in the locker...not. But a real surprise awaited the two girls in the classroom.

"What in the world? You haven't been suspended?!" Rosé's brown and surprised eyes widened when she saw the dark brown haired troublemaker Ho-San sitting in his seat. "You literally threw pink powder in our teacher's face and you're still sitting here as if nothing had happened?"

"Well" the boy grinned "The principal just said to the teacher, "Aren't you used to it? And above all, I can't expel the student for something like that"

"You're really a G Ho-San, you know that?" smiled Rosé while Ho-San shrugged his shoulders.

The conversation between the two friends was interrupted when the teacher came in to start his lesson.

This was boring as always, because English for Rosé is very easy and nothing new. The only interesting thing that happened that morning was when Rosé saw a text message at about 10 o'clock in the small break.

From: Alice😝💗

8:46 AM

Rosé....can we talk?