THREE

Stop crying pragya you're making me emotional.
He said wiping her tears.

I'm bad abhi I'm very bad girl.

No don't say that tell me where they hit you.

My whole body hurt but my left ribs pain the most because he kicked me there with his knee.

Sorry come let's go to hospital.

It's too late it's ok am fine.

Are you sure?

Yes it doesn't hurt that much.

Ok now go and have a hot bath I'll be back with dinner.
Pragya nods and went to fresh up

Sometime later.

Have your food.
He said serving her.

Feed me please.

Abhi agree and feed her after that he gave her pain killer asking her to sleep and was about to leave pragya hold his hand telling him not to leave her alone abhi sat on the bed and pragya put her head on his lap, this is new to abhi he's happy to have her close like that, seeing her asleep he put her head on pillow and went to his room.

The next morning abhi came there and see her still sleeping he sat beside her saying good morning and pragya respond in her sleep.

Get up we've to go and see the doctor.

I'm fine.
She said jumping off the bed.

But I don't want to go to college today.

It's ok you can go to office with me.

No I want to stay home that  too with you, I know what you might be thinking but trust me I won't do anything stupid.

It's ok I'll call purab and tell him I can't be there today, you take a shower and come for breakfast.

Ok.

Later at noon abhigya is shown sitting together at living room watching TV and pragya hugging his right arm resting head on his shoulder.

Did you still love me the same as the first time I came to this house?
Asked pragya.

What did you mean?

I mean you used to love me selflessly when you brought me here after our parents death overcoming your pains and was always want my happiness first and doing everything for me but last month I told you, you haven't done anything and after that I can't see the same love, I am sorry for what I said you were right on whatever you said please forgive me I know your father isn't the reason for my dad death just my stupid believe.

I am glad you've finally realize don't worry I still love you the same I hope your mind won't change again.
He said caressing her head.

No I won't, you're the best.
She said smiling hugging his arm tight abhi smile.

Seven years later.

Oh God how am I going to cool her down think think think abhi think.
Said abhi to himself but nothing came up he get home and found pragya sleeping on the dining table yes she slept waiting for him to come and have dinner with her it been days since they ate together.

I''m home.
He whispered in her ears she get up and hug him saying how much she missed him and tell him to feed her fast she's hungry.

Abhi my son you have completely spoiled this girl am wondering how is she going to manage herself in future unless she find you in her husband.
Said their house maid laughing abhi too smile but pragya remained silent it became worse when abhi said.