King of Shadows

Third person POV:

The ninja and their Sensei are travelling through a massive maze of ice walls on a boat.

"I spy something... white." Jay says, again.

"S-snow." Y/n muttered shivering.

Cole has enough, "Could you try to be quiet for once, Jay, this ain't easy."

Cole accidentally crashed the side of the boat into some ice.

"I spy something broken."

"My internal heater." Y/n replied again.

"If Sensei knows the way to the next golden weapon, why isn't he steering the ship?" Kai complaints through his shivers. "We've been drifting for miles."

"Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own and Y/n's added together." Zane answered the impatience Kai, glancing at the freezing cold y/n.

"The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all four elements are combined." Sensei Wu does different moves while calling out "Earth, Ice, Fire, Lightning!"

All the ninja, except Cole, come together to watch their Sensei.

"Wait a minute, what about Y/n. You didn't say anything about wind in there. And now I think about it, there's only four golden weapons but there's five of us. Does Y/n just have to miss out?" Jay asks in confusion.

"That's because Y/n is unlike you, she doesn't need a golden weapon to harness her elemental power of the wind." Sensei Wu explained.

"What! That's unfair." Kai says.

"No, it isn't. This means I can't harness my element for awhile, until I unlock my true potential." Y/n said to Kai, trying to calm his nerves.

Zane apologises, "We're sorry Y/n, we didn't know."

Y/n's mood changed immediately into a happy tone, "It's totally fine, I'm just happy to be apart of this team." She said.

Jay turns to Master Wu, "What happens when all of them are combined?"

"The Tornado of Creation." Y/n and Sensei Wu answer together in unison.

"The power to create something out of nothing." Sensei walks away after saying that.

Kai jumps from his spot and on to the centre of the boat, trying to remember and repeat the moves.

"No Kai. If it's done incorrectly it might lead to disastrous consequences." Sensei tells him.

"'Disastrous consequences,' right." Kai kept trying to do the moves, but the ship crashed into the ice wall.

Y/n tumbled over like the rest of the ninja. Unfortunately Y/n got knocked off the boat and was hanging off the railing.

After a few failed attempts at getting back up, Y/n yelled out, "Help! I can't get up!" Kai, Jay and Sensei Wu look over the side of the boat.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Y/n, here I'll help you." Jay said holding out a hand for Y/n.

Y/n thanks him with a nod, after getting pulled up.

The girl looked out at the view, "Woah. The Ice temple."

The five ninja walk into the ice temple.

Y/n was examining everything, while Cole pointed out the skeleton that were frozen, "Looks like someone's already been here."

They walk into a different room and the shurikens are floating just below a ice dragon's mouth. Y/n let out a squeal because of another dragon.

Zane breaths out, "The Shurikens of Ice."