Attention (Ft Supya) R18

Start from the beginning

Of course his hatred was all hidden up behind a smile so his parents didn't have to ask him for his opinions and told him to be a good big brother role model. Still, it always sickens him whenever she tries to be nice to him, the fact that she's trying to replace Sori's place in his heart has grown his resentment for her day by day.

He wanted to hurt her so badly, he really meant it as in wrapping his ahds around her neck to choke her but he couldn't as he would be seen as a burden again and his brother wouldn't want that so he had stopped talking to her permanently but this didn't stop his little bug. Her determination to get along with him since they are "family" but that also annoyed him, he knew he would soften to her knowing she had reminded him of Sori's false hope for a loving family.

Although she may be that way, in time she had stopped the childish nonsense but when passing by him she would greet him kindly and again, Supra had ignored her.

At age 18, Supra had decided to move out for college to prove that he could be better by studying hard. Leaving his lovely family behind so they could be lovelier knowing the black sheep of the family had left. Indeed the empty void was still there but by now he had grown and gained experience for that distraction.

Lust was a recent feeling he had felt, his looks were what people called handsome so being with plenty of women with his sweet lies to get them in bed with him was a piece of cake. He had gained popularity and the title of charming prince of the campus. He felt like he was at the top but still, it wasn't enough to fill in his hollow feeling. No matter how many hearts he broke or gained, he was still a heartless jerk to others.

The only person alive who had made him feel something was that little girl with his parents because it gave him the motivation to do something. He felt like shit of knowing that fact, cursed at himself everytime he lingered in his mind. It was hard because she was unforgettable for him, like a bug that you can never get rid of even if there was a woman in bed with him.

What's even shittier is that he'll be returning back to what people called "home" since it was break which means he'll see her again. He doesn't want to see her again nor return but his parents, this time they had actually cared about him and asked him to come back.

This time, Supra had a new feeling, happiness. It's been awhile since he had felt this ever since his brother died and now his parents actually acknowledged him as their son but things are just too happy to be true for him. Once he had gotten home, he had learnt the fact it wasn't his parents that wanted him, it was "her", the little girl had tricked him and now that joyful feeling had been replaced by rage.

He had learnt new facts to annoy him, his parents had replaced him and his twin's room for the girl's room since it was bigger and Supra was in college either way so now he had to stay in the girl's old room. His parents constantly told him about Yaya's achievements proudly but they never asked him how he was doing.

Supra was used to it, the pain of knowing the neglect for his whole life but at least he had someone to blame for it. The hate for the golden child was large, so much that every night he would come into the girl's room to stare at her defenseless sleeping state and every night he would spill his seed into her before cleaning up. He admits he hated her but also having a good look of her grown body made him turn on. Normally, she would wear full covered clothes but at night she still needs to get comfortable and it's where her curvy body starts to show.

He had blamed her for making him like this, every night he'd touch her, kiss her but he would never try going all the way. By now, he had remembered her body so well like the back of his hand but he could never get tired of it, screwing his sister in an orally fashion was everyday for him, hearing her unconscious moans was music to his ears. It was like a dream that only could be broken if she awoke, horrified to be seeing her brother eating her pussy.

Some part of him hated but some part grew to enjoy it, her wet and tightness proves to him that she's still pure and was untouched before him. Tasting her was the main course, to him it was different from the other girls he'd slept with, sweet and addictive is all he could say, maybe that was the reason why he couldn't stop himself from seeing her every night and it was a miracle how she could sleep through all of this mess.

A day where his parents wouldn't be at home for a party, leaving just him and Yaya alone in the house. His mother had asked him to do the laundry and clean the house while his sister shops and cooks so basically his mother gave him the hard work and her favorite child the easy one he thought.

"Tch, Typical" He cursed quietly as he sorted the dirty clothes in the basket then threw them in the washing machine but one of it fell when he was dumping them in. He realized it and once he had picked them up, he also realized it was Yaya's panties. Not only that they were hers in his hand but they were wet, as in the stains on them was her cum.

One thing led to another and it led him to jerking off on the ground, holding the panties to his face while sniffing the sweet strawberry scent from her underwear she wore today and licking the stain so hungrily as he got harder even more. He felt wrong and shameful but just everything about her was addicting to him.

Her smell was bringing it hard on him to the point his eyes started to deceive him, flashing the sweet innocent girl right in front of his sight. It was a hallucinating she, otherwise why the hell would the brat be on him and given herself up for a sick pervert person like him who she calls brother.

But hallucinations or not, he had a clear imagination of doing it with her, the girl was crying, screaming and telling him to let go which only made him more excited. She'd made him moan and it was unbelievable, knowing times where he'd entered himself in a woman at a first bite, he had never made a sound despite it being tight around him.

By the time he had ejaculated, the creaking sound of a door opening made him frozen on his spot. There was his little plaything at night standing in front to see him with his manhood flopping out.

"Fuck." He cursed again, knowing his day had gotten worse.

Author's note: I hate myself for writing this but what am I without the interesting twists in stories and where are de fusion ships??? Personally, I choose Supra due to Halilintar's rage and Solar's narcissistic problem to match the story. Short story, should I continue?