Even though they're usually rushing and eager to get into each other's pants, somehow, Off's hands always seem to be so gentle, and it drives New crazy. It's as though his graceful fingers are made to be all over New's body, teasing him and satisfying him all at once.

New moves his mouth down to Off's neck as he feels the boy's hands slide down into his pants to lightly palm at his boxers. He sucks a slow, wet bruise into his neck that he knows is going to leave a mark, and he licks back over it with his tongue as Off shivers into the touch.

Off suddenly takes his hand out of New's jeans and instead uses both of his hands to grip New's ass, pulling them into each other so that their crotches are perfectly aligned.

New holds on tightly to Off's shoulders as he ruts his hips up against Off's, his mouth falling open at the friction.

Off's breaths pick up with every roll of New's hips, and he finally lets his mouth open as a deep, drawn out moan leaves his lips. The bathroom counter is nearly digging into New's spine as they continue to grind hard against each other, struggling to maintain sloppy kisses.

"A-ah," New whines against Off's lips. He wraps his arm around the back of Off's neck, bringing him in close as his hips start to move erratically.

Out of nowhere, he feels Off's hands at his hips, stilling them for a moment. New desperately ruts his hips forward a few more times, before pulling back in order to figure out what Off's feeling.

Off's eyes are glossed over as he keeps them glued to New's lips, and New breathes in and out through his nose as he struggles to ignore how painfully hard his dick is now.

Off closes his eyes and brings his head close to New's, their noses just barely touching each other. "Are you clean?" he whispers.

New mirrors Off and closes his eyes to the feeling of gentle breaths against his lips. "Like---down there?"

"Yeah."

New's breath stutters just a little bit at the thought of what Off's implying, but he answers nonetheless. "Yes. I just showered not too long ago. I can go shower again if you wa---"

His words are cut off when Off is scooping him up by curving his arms up under his thighs. New lets out a tiny giggle into Off's shoulder as the boy carries him towards his bedroom.

"Are you gonna eat me out?" New asks quietly.

Off slowly puts him down on the bed, making sure to be cautious as he crawls to bring his own body over New's. "Yep. If you'll let me."

New blinks up at him as he swallows.

New's very bold and daring when it comes to doing things in bed, and he in fact is always up for anything, but to say he's not a tad bit nervous right now would be a lie. He wants it---he wants it really bad now that Off's looming over him and holding his gaze with those long eyelashes of is---but he's never done something like this before. Not even with Tay.

Off's eyes suddenly look away from New's as he stares at some spot on the bed. "Unless you don't want me to---that's fine. I'll be okay."

New shakes his head. "No, no. I do," he says, reaching out and pressing the tips of his fingers against Off's cheek. Off immediately softens and grins at him.

"Okay then," Off starts, slowly bringing his hands under New's jacket and into the sleeves in order to slide them off. New sits up a bit and allows his jacket to be removed, keeping eye contact with Off the whole time.

"Turn over, love."

New just has to hope he's not blushing as he moves to get on his hands and knees on the bed, only feeling a little more nervous than before. He knows there's nothing to be worried about, but he just feels like he's out of his element, because for once, he's the shy, timid one.