Desire Route 4

*two weeks later*

Yukubo and Eliza walked in the garden and starts eating lunch there.i guess you can say it's a date?~Kito sees this and tries to stop it but Gekido grabs him pulling him away chuckling.

Kito:sin!!!!

Gekido:easy there...*holding his laughter*

*back to the date*

Yukubo:hehe~starting to like it here?~

E:at first I thought you guys gonna kill me..but ever since mister X give me to you..*she looks away blushing*it's been fun really.

Eliza felt her hands being hold on and sees yukubo blushing.thay looked into each other's eyes...staring lovingly at each other.eliza smiles and yukubo smiles back then he leaned foreword.

*chu*

Yukubo kissing Eliza and she kissed back.kito and Gekido saw that,while Gekido smiling kito is triggered and walked off.

But....someone else was watching them...his eyes went wride and feeled with more rage then Gekido himself.kyufo was pissed off and thinks it's time for his plan to start.

Kyufo:I'll.make.you.mine.forever...

____________________________________________________________________________

After the date with Yukubo,Eliza went to the bathroom...but asked one of the guards where it is....he told her and she thanked him then walks to where to bathroom is.

E:yay!~*goes into the bathroom*

*timeskip*

After useing the bathroom Eliza just exit it until someone kidnaps her.she tries to scream but covers her mouth.she looks at whoever grabbed her and starts to shiver.kyufo smiles sweetly at her and Eliza feints.

*in kyufo realm*

Screams of fear from around the place.The lights are a shade of purple and violet flickering.a thick fog is in the halls while heading to kyufo room.

Kyufo:*licks his lips while chaining Eliza to the bed*

He stares at her hungrily and filled with lust.He changed her clothes into a smexy leavender nightdess.he slides his hand on her thigh and rubs it then he hears a moan from her making him more hungry for her.he gulps while taking to stop himself and exits his sercet room and closes the sercet door.kyufo covers the door and heads to his desk waiting til the night time to...'have his fun'with her.

______________________________________************************************____________________________________________________________________________

************************************______________________________________

Yukubo was heading to his room but checks on Eliza.so he steps closer to his door and open its slowly but...

Yukubo:*?!*Eliza?

He walks in and nothing...he tries to calm himself but has a feeling that she's in danger to he bolts to the throne room to see Lord X.

*in the throne room*

Gekido,kito and kirai are talking when yukubo ran in worried.the three saw him and thay have asked him what's wrong?

Yukubo:*panting*have anyone see Elizabeth?anyone at all?

Kirai:I haven't seen her..

Kito:last time I saw her was with you...

Gekido:she asked one of my guards where's the bathroom was and went there.

Yukubo:*shaking*well she didn't came back-

Kito:*shocked*

Kirai:that's not good...

Gekido:*whispers*oh no...

Thay ask if Lord X seen her and he said no which made Yukubo worried more.so th at went to aishu and Kofuku.

Gekido:have you guys seen her?

Aishu:sorry nope..

Kofuku:no wait did something happened?!*worried*

Then head for kyufo realm but Gekido stops them.his eyes glow red filled with anger and turns his cane into a sword.

Aishu:.......does he...*uses his spirit eyes and fills with rage*h-he does have her...

Yukubo:e-eliza?..he took her-*Kofuku hooks him to the throne room*

____________________________________________________________________________

Kyufo looks at the time and licks his lips.he was about the uncover the door when-

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

He turned and stares at his main door.

Kyufo:a visitor?~hmm...

He opens it to find Gekido and aishu angily staring at him.he sweats remebering that of you get Gekido mad his a being on pure rage.

Kyufo:hello gekido-

Both:wheres Eliza....and give her back!!!

Aishu turns to a wisp and flys in while Gekido rises his sword to slice him.kyufo closes the door and Gekido hits his door.the fight still going until kito hits him with his holy staff knocking him out cold.aishu runs out with Eliza in his arms while Gekido and kito takes kyufo to the cell.

______________________________________************************************______________________________________

*End of Route 4*