I did this..? (#4)

(Poor Zenitsu's POV :'D)

I woke up in a cell chained to a wall, I remember being here before blacking out. I rubbed my face, then noticed my hand was covered in deep red liquid. I looked around, and saw Inosuke's boar head mask bloody on the floor, and a katana in pieces. Looking closer at my hands, my nails seemed..longer, my skin pale. I came to a realization that around my mouth was dripping with the red liquid like my hands. I slowly piece everything together, tears running down my face when I remembered what happened.

I had killed him, the one person I had since I got kicked from where the base is to go find a place to live and receive missions from. I had found him there, he helped me even though at first he had attempted to beat me to a pulp. I smiled sadly through tears remembering what happened, tears flowing like a waterfall from my eyes. I sat there, the smile disappearing from my face leaving me to sit there crying my energy away in sorrow and despair, desperate to get out of this situation. I had loved him with my entire being, all my effort and time had been put into teaching him normal skills while he taught me to get past my nerves..he was all I put my time into and now I have nothing.

I grabbed the mask hugging it, withdrawing into the fetal position curled around the mask, it sounded like him..the only sound in the room, from this bloody mask in my arms. I dont know how long I had been there on the cold bloody floor in chains. I didn't remember who had caused this, I always got so close but the memory would slip right out from underneath my fingers. My gut said I should stop trying to reach it, and I knew despite my efforts I wouldn't be getting that memory back. Probably never, and maybe that would be better for me. So I blamed myself, convincing myself I did this on my own, I was at fault.

I looked up slightly hearing footsteps outside the stair door, the sound of it opening. The one coming down the stairs sounded like not only a demon, but Tanjiro. Following him was another demon, I put my head back down and curled up tighter when they got to the cell. "You're awake, oh goodness I was worried!" I looked at Tanjiro, his eyes were still beautiful and kind, how I remembered it from before, his eyes never changed. "Oh dear we should get you out of those chains, I'm going to scold the demon who chained you." The door opened, and I sat up holding the boar head while he removed the chains on my wrists. "All better!" He smiled, and I tried to smile but knew I failed.

"Oh my, we have to get you cleaned up..what happened dear?" I looked at the mask I was holding and started to tear up "Oh no no no don't cry, you can tell me when you want to! I'm sorry-" I laughed quietly and he smiled, I could hear sadness, guilt and a bit of glee from him. "Come, you can go clean off all this blood and I'll get a medical demon to clean those wounds. We have a bunch to talk about my dear." His voice sounded sweet, kind like before. "I'll go take this for them to clean, don't worry you can get it back after you and the mask are clean!" He sounded so trustworthy, I couldn't help but want to trust him. I stood up weakly, giving him the mask which he handed to the demon behind him.

"Go get the mask washed Muzan, and inform lowermoon 4 I need her help." I watched the demon called Muzan walk away after nodding respectfully. "C'mon dear, let me get you to the wash area, watch your step going up the stairs."

>{My bestie the time skip♡}<

In a room that had been set up I was sitting with Tanjiro, I had been cleaned up and slightly healed, my regeneration would slowly help the wounds, they said I would need to get more energy to get better regenerative properties. The boar mask was in my arms, I held it close to my chest. "Are you alright with saying what happened? You don't need to say, but I want to know what happened.." I decided to explain, during explaining about actually killing Inosuke I had teared up, and Tanjiro had hugged me to calm me down, he's very warm, and his sound is comforting. In his sound I could hear hesitation, as if maybe something was conflicting his mind and he had to make a choice that seemed impossible to him. It made me feel sad to hear this, and I guess he smelled that cause he pulled me down and hugged me, I was enveloped in his warmth and the sound he emitted, slowly drifting off to sleep.

(847 words, and I was wondering something! It had come to mind that it had said Tanjiro still loved Zenitsu in the flashback, and he had now decided not to hurt Zenitsu but manipulate him into thinking Tanjiro was innocent and had not caused the death of Inosuke by Zenitsu's hands.

But with that being said, I wanna bring to attention the possible change in the ship- such as a less popular ship, or stuff. I need help deciding which ship to go with.

Should we go with:
1: TanZen

2:MuTan

Or (and hear me out with this unpopular one, I'm probably gonna go for it anyway-)

3: MuTanZen.

Threesomes are just- *chefs kiss* I love them sm. Please help me-
Other then that, thank you for reading this, ilysm everyone who is taking time to read this!
Peace out -Mochii♡)