𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

Start from the beginning

"That's not really what I do, is it?" Marc says "Never really been able to just talk about everything." He adds rubbing Angelina's hands in little circular motions.

"Anything real?" Angelina asks.

"Yes." Marc nods.

"Angel, when we first met you changed me. For the first time in my life I felt normal, I felt complete. Because of you. You are my Angel, Angelina Stark." Marc says and Angelina has tears slowly rolling down her face as she smiles.

"Marc, that... was beautiful." Angelina says and Marc cups her face as his thumbs wipe off the tears.

"You know what else is?" Marc asks in a whisper.

"What?" Angelina asks and next thing she knows his lips were on hers as she wraps her arms around his neck as his hands go to her hips keeping her in place as the two enjoy each other's embrace and comfort.

They finally pull away as their lungs demanded oxygen and Angelina rests her head on Marc's chest as he rests his chin on her head.

"We will find a way out of here Angel." Marc says quietly.

"I know." She says.

And finally the Angel and Moon found each other. And they weren't planning on leaving each other anytime soon.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-Moon Knight-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Angelina's lifeless body gets dragged into the room with Alexander's The Greats Tomb. They drag out Marc's lifeless body onto the stairs to the water surrounding the Tomb as they place Angelina's body next to Marc's. Harrow towers over the two bodies.

Harrow gets on his knees as one of his men pulls out the ushabti of Ammit from Marc and hands it to him gently, like if the ushabti could shatter in the slightest touch.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, Marc Spector," Harrow says, placing the Scarab in Angelina's hand and he places Marc's hand in hers holding the scarab, and he intertwines their hands.

"Steven Grant, whoever else might be in there. And the lovely Angelina Stark," Harrow says in a low voice as he gets up.

"Sometimes we need the cold light of death before we can see reality." Harrow says. He walks towards the middle of the room keeping his eyes on the ushabti in his hand as his followers gather around.

Harrow shows his followers the ushabti and they all kneel to honor Ammit. "Who wants to heal the world?"

Harrow's staff suddenly glows purple as half of it turns to an axe and the other half becomes a crocodile head with glowing purple eyes.

Harrow then nods to his followers and he heads towards the exit and his followers follow. Not knowing someone was watching them.

When she no longer hears the footsteps she comes out of her hiding place outside the tomb.

Layla walks in the tomb as she places her phone back into her pocket from tracking Angelina.