𝙰𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚞𝚖

So before we start the chapter...

Episode 5 was COMING for my emotions jesus christ-

This was painful to watch! Marc did not deserve any of that shit from his mother (Who we now hate) But Steven thoughtttt I refuse to believe he's dead. This is Marvel we're talking about no one stays dead for long.

(we still need Jake)

Anyways, this chapter will be different as it will of course stick along with the plot, but also have Angelina's version of the memories. How will that happen? Read and find out...

But anyways this is an emotional chapter (Well for me it was)

The song definitely is worth a list as its the second to last song and I think it'll set the mood for what's to come in the finale...

Anyways this is ANOTHER chapter with a trigger warning so you know it's getting dark

Trigger Warning:
Mentions of death, trauma, abuse, neglect

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

...Previously On...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"There's a package at the door." K.I.T. says, Angelina furrows her eyebrows as she pauses the show "Why a package at 11pm." she mutters as she gets up from the couch and she goes to the front door.

She opens it and she sees a small box wrapped up with a bow, and a note attached.

Angelina looks around the corridor for a possible deliverer but the corridor was empty. She picks up the package and she shuts the door,

She opens the note and reads it,

Meet me at the museum late tomorrow-

Angelina flips the card around for a name but it's bare, she puts the card aside and opens the package revealing a Silver Ankh symbol necklace

The hell...

Angelina rubs her thumb over the symbol as she observes it.

...

"I hope you like attention."

Marc quickly turns away from her then back at her almost as he was annoyed with her being here. He was but at the same time relieved to see her beautiful face.

"Right guy, right place. But you're not Egyptian." Angelina says.

"Angel, what the hell are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." Marc says.

...

"I got it. 29 degrees north, 25 east." Angelina says as she quickly helps Steven up who had fallen. She realized he's back in his normal clothes.

Suddenly Steven collapses in the sand dragging Angelina down.

"Steven." Angelina quickly turns him over on his back and she cups his face with her shaking hands.