𓆉 𝙾𝙽𝙴

Start from the beginning

"That's enough, get down before we get scolded by the employees here." Yunjin cut him off then headed off the plane.

"You two try getting along, I don't want to ruin my vacation because of your nonstop bickering." Chaeryeong glared at them then followed Yunjin.

Lily and Yorch ignored each other until they reached the resort where their cottage house is located. Minji, on the other hand, inconsiderately approached a foreigner who was only wearing beach shorts.

She looked at him from head to toe, she gulped afterwards then put her sunglasses over her head, she took her own calling card that she herself printed it, in case of emergency.

"Babe, save this number and call me anytime." She winked as she handed over the calling card which the hunk immediately took.

"I'm bisexual, I'm more attracted to men, though I'll give you a chance." He winked back and then walked away from her.

She watched him leave her sight, as she do a fist pump for the victory that she caught a man again to play with.

"You're really a flirty girl. We just arrived at the resort, and you already have a man fell on your trap." Hanbin, her Vietnamese friend looked at her, a little disgusted with her doings.

She rolled her eyes "You always say that. Mind your own business Ngô Ngọc Hưng."

After she left, Hanbin was even more annoyed "Why does she even have to say my real name?"

°°°

It's already night and the party of the vacationers on the wide sandy beach had already started. They're dancing, singing and drinking. Enjoying themselves and not thinking of problems.

"Hey! come here, Yorch." Minji pulled him as she danced but she stopped when she saw him just standing in front of her.

"I'm leaving." He turned around but suddenly she grabbed his shoulders so they face each other again.

"Stop pretending that you hate me, I know you have a crush on me." She smirked while dancing and synchronizing to the beat of the song. 

"Minji-

She cut him off "Don't waste my time and let's dance the night away!" Yorch could no longer refuse and slowly danced as he watched the girl take some red cup.

"I'm disappointed. I was still expecting you to bring tequila but you brought this boring vodka." She smelled the alcoholic drink "Hm..it's okay than nothing." She immediately finish the vodka and took another cup.

"Minji, stop. What if you get drunk-

She approached him while holding a bottle of vodka "That's what you all want isn't it? You want me to be drunk so I'm not annoying." She immediately drank the vodka without stopping.

Yorch just scratched his head and then looked around. He knew that when she was drunk, she will became quiet and she's just zoning out on the corner.

Later, as she continued to drink vodka, she choked, so she accidentally spitted the vodka to Yorch's clothes.

He looked at his clothes in shock "Disgusting! You are really an annoying girl." He glared at her then left her alone.

After he left, she chuckled and then lowered the bottle of vodka. "That's not new to me." She walked over to her friends who were circled over a bonfire.

"What are y'all doing here?" She asked then sat down next to Chaeryeong.

"Can't you see? We're sitting here. You're just blind maybe." Lily glared at her and she then looked in the other direction clearly don't want her presence there.