At 7:30, Travis woke up, realizing no one had woken him up for the last two and a half hours. He looked over at the toddlers sprawled out in bed next to him, noticing Rowan looked incredibly wet. He reached over, careful not to disturb Nora who was curled against his side, putting a hand on Rowan's forehead, realizing she was much, much cooler than she had been the night before. He then realized she must have broken her fever at some point overnight. He debated getting her up and giving her a bath, but it seemed like a terrible idea to wake up a sick toddler so instead, he just put a blanket over her to try to keep her from getting chills, deciding he would give her a bath as soon as she woke up.

He then put a hand on Nora's forehead, feeling the fever still radiating off her. He laid there for another half an hour before realizing he needed to get up and ready for work, Andrew texting him and telling him that he would be there by 8:30. Travis then texted Carina, asking if they were awake and needed anything before he slipped out of bed, tucking a pillow into his place for Nora to cuddle with as he grabbed his bag, going into the bathroom to get dressed.

Once he was done, he checked on the girls who were still out cold before going downstairs to make some coffee. Carina hadn't texted him back so he assumed they were still asleep which he was happy about. He knew both moms desperately needed rest right now, and he was happy to be the one to allow them to have it. He drank his coffee, savoring the caffeine he knew he was going to need to get through he day. He had no idea how Maya and Carina did this on a regular basis.

He headed back upstairs, checking back in on the twins, finding Nora just waking up.

"Hi Bean," he said quietly, going over to her and picking her up, "Oh, you are burning up. Do you want to come downstairs and get some medicine and juice?" Nora nodded, putting her fingers in her mouth only to start fussing and take them out again.

"What's wrong?" Travis asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Ouchie," Nora said pitifully, "Mouf ouchie."

"Oh no," Travis said, looking in the toddler's mouth, seeing sores just like her sister's, "I'm sorry Bean. Let's get some medicine and then maybe you will feel better, ok?"

Nora nodded, laying her head on Travis's shoulder, trying to suck her fingers again only to start crying.

"Ok," Travis said, opening the Tylenol and pouring a dose, "Here. Take this."

Nora took the medicine before Travis went to the freezer, grabbing out a popsicle and handing it to her.

"This might help," he said, rubbing her back. Just then, his phone dinged, telling him Andrew was here.

He went to the front door, opening it and finding the doctor standing outside.

"Hey," Travis said, "Come in. Nora's the only one up right now."

"Ciao Nora," Andrew said, smiling at his niece who just sighed.

"She woke up with blisters in her mouth and it is hurting her to suck on her fingers," Travis said as he swayed a little with the toddler, "She also didn't sleep great last night."

"Can I hold you Nora?" Andrew asked, holding out his arms.

The little girl sighed but let him take her.

"Mamma," Nora said, "Mommy."

"Mamma and Mommy are sleeping Bean," Travis said, "Mommy is sick and Mamma needs to sleep."

"Where's Rowan?" Andrew asked.

"She's asleep in the spare room," Travis said as he put his shoes on, "She broke her fever at some point last night so when she wakes up, she needs a bath because girl can sweat. Both girls have blisters in their mouths that are bothering them. Try to get as much fluid as you can in them. Oh, and Nora just had Tylenol."