Chapter 47 - Confession

Li Naiyou's language function suddenly failed, and he just stood in front of Guan Pei, so stiff that he couldn't even blink his eyes.

    Guan Pei didn't respond.

    He looked at Li Naiyou calmly, and suddenly asked an irrelevant question: "This is my first time in London. Do you have any recommendations for a good afternoon tea?"

    Li Naiyou was stunned.

    "Yes..."

    Li Naiyou nodded dumbly, "There are many, you, what kind of dessert do you like, I can..."

    Guan Pei said, "Your favorite one."

    Li Naiyou brought Guan Pei came to a small but delicate cake shop.

    Compared with Guan Pei's calmness, Li Naiyou looked more like a high school student who didn't do his homework and skipped school, and was caught by a teacher in an Internet cafe.

    He looked at Guan Pei dazedly, his eyes seemed reluctant to blink, but he didn't know how to speak timidly, and couldn't say a word.

    Guan Pei carefully selected in the window for a while, and finally asked Li Naiyou if he had any recommendations.

    So Li Naiyou ordered a small cake that he liked very much. He felt that Guan Pei didn't seem to like sweets very much, so he ordered a warm apple cinnamon roll for him.

    There was no one in the store. Guan Pei and Li Naiyou took the seats by the window and sat down. Li Naiyou lowered his head, curled his fingers into his cuffs, and didn't know what to say.

He surreptitiously raised it. He wanted to pick up a fork and eat something to hide his unease, but Guan Pei suddenly reached out his hand calmly and took the cake in front of Li Naiyou directly.

    Li Naiyou was sluggish.

    "Answer me a question, and I'll let you take a bite." Guan Pei said.

    Li Naiyou didn't know if his brain had given up on work or what, he just stared at Guan Pei for a while, and said ok after a long while.

    Guan Pei asked: "So you also drew the creme brulee, and the guide for eating..."

    Li Naiyou pursed her lips.

    "It's my father's business."

    He paused and whispered, "I drew the creme brulee, and so did the apple pie, but at that time, my painting style was not very mature..."

    Guan Pei He didn't say a word, just stuck the strawberry on top of the cake with a fork and handed it to Li Naiyou's mouth.

    Li Naiyou blinked dazedly and slowly grabbed the strawberry.

    Guan Pei asked again: "So at that time, why did you ride a shared bicycle to my house every day."

    Li Naiyou lowered her eyes and thought for a while.

    "I want to buy a car,"

    he said, "but the road conditions in U city are very poor. It is much more convenient to ride a shared bicycle, and you can also see the scenery on the road, and you can exchange for a lot of things when you collect points..."

    Guan Pei's face was calm, but he raised his hand and took another bite.

Guan Pei: "Who is Rosen?"

    Li Naiyou is sluggish: "It's the housekeeper of our house."

    Guan Pei took a deep breath: "...The refrigerator is not cooling, the house is leaking?"