Chapter 23 - Do you think I'm Poor?

The boy was holding a suitcase in his left hand, a long erhu box hanging from his right shoulder, and a small shoulder on his back, standing at the door of Guan Pei's house expectantly.

    Looking at Guan Pei, Li Naiyou's beautiful brown eyes lit up. He bent his eyes docilely and flatteringly, and said with great energy the sentence that had been engraved in his DNA: "Hello."

    Guan Pei was silent . For three seconds, turn sideways and motion for him to come in.

    Li Naiyou carried her small suitcase and entered the door happily.

    In fact, he hesitated for a long time before he came, and finally he was too embarrassed to bring all the luggage, because now he was a tenant, he was afraid of taking up too much space in Guan Pei's house.

    So Li Naiyou paid the high room fee of the hotel and regarded the suite as his utility room, while carrying his light and simple suitcase, Le Diandian came to Guan Pei's house.

    It was obviously not the first time that he had come here, but this time, after Li Naiyou entered the room, he suddenly became a little restrained. He first placed his luggage cautiously by the wall, then lowered his head and stared at his toes without speaking. .

    Aster ran over and curiously sniffed Li Naiyou's body.

    Li Naiyou stood beside the sofa for a while, then raised his eyes timidly to Guan Pei, and then asked cautiously: "Can I sit down?"

    "...?"

    Guan Pei slowly asked a question mark, "Excuse me, have you How many times have you been sitting?"

    Li Naiyou shyly chuckled.
After Li Naiyou sat down, Guan Pei himself went back to the kitchen - he recently became addicted to drinking soy milk. This mellow drink made from beans has faintly surpassed the hot tea in his heart. status.

    Just as Guan Pei poured the hot soy milk into the cup, he saw Li Naiyou sitting in the living room sneaking into his head and staring at himself.

    "...If you want to drink, bring your own cup." Guan Pei said.

    Li Naiyou's eyes lit up, he pursed his lips excitedly, went to the cabinet to get his own small cup with cat ears, and obediently went to get his own soy milk.

    Guan Pei did a lot today and poured a full cup for Li Naiyou, when he heard the boy beside him whisper, "Thank you brother."

    Guan Pei hesitated.

    He couldn't tell what was wrong, so he didn't answer, but just disposed of the remaining soy milk residue.

    Li Naiyou didn't leave, just stood by and waited for him.

    He first drank the soy milk cooingly, licked his lower lip, and squeaked from the backpack behind him for a long time, and finally took out a plate of Frog Seeds refrigerator magnets.

    Li Naiyou carefully opened the wrapping paper, held a large amount of refrigerator magnets in his hand, raised his face again, and said with great hope: "I bought this online, the squirtle series has been sold out, I only found But it's also very cute."

    "This is my little gift for you."

    Li Naiyou put the refrigerator stickers one by one seriously, looked at Guan Pei again, and said sincerely, "Thank you "
Because Guan Pei himself likes to cook, I bought a large refrigerator at that time, and it was in a minimalist style that was cold.

    ——However, at this moment, Li Naiyou had posted five or six naive frog seeds on the refrigerator. There is also a singing with a microphone, it can be said that it is funny how it looks.