Chapter 46 - Have you seen him?

Start from the beginning

    If Li Naiyou broke out this time that he had gotten into a fight with others in high school, Guan Pei might not be as confused as he is now.

    The only thing he didn't understand was why Li Naiyou thought that being rich would be a wrong thing, something he wanted to try hard to hide, something that made him think Guan Pei would "unwilling to like him" because of it thing.

    Guan Pei suddenly had an extremely ridiculous idea.

    "...So how long have you liked me?" The

    boy raised his face and asked expectantly, "What do you like about me?"

    Guan Pei remembers clearly that in order to tease him, he seemed to casually say something. Maybe it's because you like your thrifty housekeeping."

    After the two people were really together, the boy was tired of being in his arms and kept repeating "I'm really rich" in his ears.

    At that time, Guan Pei only thought it was his self-esteem at work. He remembered that he joked back at that time, saying that he was rich in spirit.

    Guan Pei suddenly laughed.

    Because on the fourth day after Li Naiyou left, when the corner of the letter was slightly rolled up by himself, Guan Pei found that he really understood the letter.

First, there was a scolding battle on the Internet, and then Li Naiyou left without saying goodbye, and finally ushered in a happy reversal of everything. However, in the three days, Guan Pei felt that every minute and every second was extraordinarily long.

    He suddenly didn't want to wait any longer.

    Guan Pei started broadcasting very suddenly today.

    Too many things have happened in the past two days. Fans were full of words and rushed into the live broadcast room like crazy, directly brushing a sea of ​​crying for him.

    "I'm about to die of you, close someone, I woo woo woo, these two days have made me aggrieved to death, but fortunately everything has been clarified and everything has been reversed I woo woo..."

    "What's going on, why? My brother isn't here, will my brother come back?"

    "Well, there are so many things going on recently, let's give them some time to relax..."

    "Wow now that I think about everything before, I feel really emotional, I just remember Zan Pei. When I met my younger brother for the first time in the game, he was playing with his nanny and chasing the opposite shooter. At the time, we all thought that my younger brother was a girl. At that time, who would have thought that this game was the strange smell of this head iron? The netizen's dad did it..."

    Guan Pei played two games and watched the barrage quietly for a while.

    However, to the surprise of the audience, instead of being silent until the next broadcast, Guan Pei said a lot today, and it can even be said to be responsive.

He first made some predictions about the subsequent changes of the game version, and then recommended several heroes that are most suitable for high points in each branch at the end of the season, and finally responded to the request of the audience, and took the trouble to teach salmon over and over again. Linkage method.

    Then Guan Pei put down the phone.

    "I want to take some time off," he said.

    The barrage cried for a while, but most people still brushed a string of nothing and understanding.