Chapter 1 // Morning

*It was morning and sam's alarm is going to go off any minute now.*

*alarm clock goes off*

Sam wakes up. He steps out of bed and grabs his phone. "What day is it today.?" He said and looks at his phone. "WHAT!" Sam screamed. "ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY?!" He frowns. Sam started to get changed into his uniform and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

*2 minutes later*

He thought if Quinn is awake.
Sam goes to her room and barges in. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" he shouted.
Quinn grunts. "What the fuck are you doing?"
"Im waking you up because...THERES SCHOOL!" Sam screamed. "ITS NOT FUCKING SATURDAY ITS WEDNESDAY!"
Quinn looks at her phone. "Holy shit it is Wednesday!" She said in disbelief.
"WHAT U WAITING FOR GET READY!" Sam goes out of her room.
Quinn quickly gets changed and brushes her hair and goes down stairs.
Sam follows her down.
"Do u want anything to eat?" Quinn asked.
"I'm okay thanks though!" Sam smiled.

*They both walked out of the house, locked it and started to walk to school*

*25 minutes later*

"That took a long time!" Sam sighs.
"I know, That's your fault for being so slow." Quinn smiled at him.
Sam pulls his tongue out at her.
"I will cut off ur tongue so don't do that if I was u." She said in a mean tone of voice.
"Well we will have to go soon" Sam said. "Bell is gonna go any minute."
She sighs. "School has to start so early."

*both of them see Lucas coming towards them*

"Hey gay boy" Lucas said as he was smiling

"First of all I'm not gay I'm bisexual and I like girls and boys and second of all ur just sad that u can't get anyone." Sam said laughing.

"Oh shut up you fag. I don't care what you are. You just need to just shut the fuck up and piss off you freak." Lucas said angrily.

"If you say one more thing to my brother Lucas I will chop off ur tiny dick and feed it to my fish." Quinn said.

* Lucas backs off and runs away.*

"Cheers sis." Sam said smiling.
"Don't worry about it bro. I will always have your back when dickheads like that chatting shit to u" Quinn said

*bell goes*

"Ughhh..seriously?!" Sam said. "Okay then, I'll see you around Quinn. I love you sis!"
" I love you too!" Quinn waves as she walks off.

Hii guys I'm sorry it's very late so I'll be doing some more tomorrow. I hope u will enjoy it so far! Love yall <33