"Oi, Mikey!" That was the only thing that had gotten Mikey to cease his inevitable murder. Mikey and (Y/n) looked behind them in shock to see Baji standing. Though he coughed up a considerable amount of blood.

(Y/n) let go of Mikey now as Mikey stood up on his own, shock filling him as he looked at his friend who he swore had died. Baji's fatigue was obvious, he could barely stand up without falling over. Mikey made his way from Kazutora to Baji, his eyes wide as ever.

"To think you'd get upset for me, wow, thanks man." Baji smiled, a genuine but also heartbroken smile. It was hard to look at him, even if he wasn't dead now it was clear he wasn't going to last long. Blood dripping down his mouth made it even worse.

Baji made his way down the stack of cars despite Chifuyu's worried protests. Mikey didn't move, his eyes glued to Baji who slowly made his way to him. Well that's what I thought until he walked past Mikey and to Kazutora. (Y/n) stepped further out of the way, his eyes glued on the two in front of him like if anything went wrong he'd have to stop it.

"You thought that was enough to kill me huh?" Baji smiled through his words as he spoke down to Kazutora. His eyes were wide like saucers. Despite Baji's words, the amount of blood that was pouring out of him from the moment he stood up contradicted him. He wouldn't survive that stab wound. With that Baji reached into his pocket and flipped open a switch blade.

"I refuse to die because of you." Baji readied the blade above him and at full force drove the blade into his stomach and twisted it.

"Baji!" Chifuyu without missing a step ran towards his beloved friend, grabbing his head and putting him in his lap.

Kazutora stood up now, walking towards Mikey who stood in the same position.

"Mikey, look! Now it's time you both go to hell together, ready to join him?" Kazutora asked barely able to keep his head up. Tears ran down his face without stop, a wicked and confused smile on his lips.

"Don't test me, I will kill you." Mikey's eyes trailed over to Kazutora with a very unamused look.

I ran over to Baji and Chifuyu's sides now. "Why would you do that!? Are you insane!?" I was so confused on what just happened.

"Come....here." Baji requested towards me, I without much hesitation did as he asked. I knelt down towards him.

"The enemy,...it's Kisaki." My eyes widened as he spoke. "After Pah went to jail, Kisaki made a deal with Mikey to let him be the leader of the third division in exchange for Pah's freedom." Baji's breathing started to get worse now. "Pah is the only third division captain, he can't be replaced." Tears were now visible in his eyes. "Pah, Mistuya, Draken, (Y/n), Mikey,...Kazutora. All of them, they are my world." Tears now dripped down Baji's pale face. "I just wanted to figure things out on my own, and I couldn't."

Chifuyu lifted Baji up slightly more. "Kazutora didn't kill me, I killed myself....Mikey has no reason to kill him." The serious look he gave me broke me, I stood up, trying to wipe my own tears so I could see better.

" Take care of Toman, of Mikey." Baji asked, something so simple, but so heavy. "Keep an eye on (Y/n) too.....Something doesn't seem right."

"Stop, no, don't say shit like that!" I shouted at him as if that would change anything. But he ignored me with a smile. His attention now on Chifuyu.

"Let's get some Penyang yakisoba and split it, okay?" Baji asked with the most loving smile.

"Of course..." Chifuyu sniffed, holding in his full on sobs.

"Thanks..." Baji breathed out. Then, he wasn't moving, his eyes were closed. Chifuyu did nothing but hold him close as if he was the most precious thing to him.