Ch. 15.

Chase P.O.V.
I didn't even know if I was gonna beat the shit out of Stacy or not. She know she pissed me off. I got in my car and sped off. That bitch was playing with mine. I want me and my daughter to be like Lauren and her dad. That shit is goals. I pulled up to my baby moms. I got out with my gun in my pants. Shit. Not finna fwm. I knocked on the door. Her nigga answered it. "What you need?" "Uh I pay the bills in this mf. So Ima need you to step aside" yes I pay her bills and give her money monthly. "Well nah nigga I stay here." Stacy came downstairs. "Let him in." She said. "Where my fucking seed and since this migga staying here. He can get the bills and yo monthly costs." I told her. "Hey daddy", she came down with a back pack and a little luggage. "That's all?" She nodded and we went outside. "Keep et lil bitch too." "Okay but you pregnant right? What you gonn do with the next brush it off on that nigga you really a hoodrat." I put her bags in the trunk. Got out her booster seat and put her in it. I buckled her in, got in the drivers seat. I took off carefully. When we got to the condo she was running back and fourth. I showed her, her room. It was fit for a princess. "Okay get out get out. I need my beauty sleep." I looked at her and left. I locked the house up. I took my ass to bed. I needed that sleep. I woke up to little feet running across the floor. I got up. She made me breakfast toast and cereal. The toast was burnt as hell. "Daddy I made you breakfast in bed. But get up I gotta go to school." Like damn. "You gotta go get ready and match please." I told her. She nodded and ran off. I graduate next week so it won't be hard. "I'm ready" this little girl had on a rain boot and a Jordan with her tank top and shorts. I just laughed. Come on man lets go match. "Daddy I do. I wanna wear this." "Hell nah come on." I went and picked out her outfit. She wore all white with her baron 13s. She was fly looking. I put on my polo with some Levi's and my grape 5s. "Ready?" "Ready" "get yo back pack and meet me at the door in 3 seconds." She did just that. We left and pulled up to her daycare. She had some cute ass teachers not compared to Lauren but they were cute.
Lauren's P.O.V.
Lucky me. Today is my turn to pick up Taylor. She always makes me late when I pick her up. I woke her up.. "Get the fuck up before I go get some pans." I told her. She shot up. "Man lemme get dressed. One more week of this bullshit." "Make it 4-6 more years. College honey bun." "Shit" she slung back on bed and threw a tantrum. Omg too fucking old. I got dressed. I wore my joggers, Roshes, and a white v neck I put my hair in a bun. Taylor was surprisingly ready. She had on pajamas. She insisted she was wearing them. Smh. We got in the car. Went to Starbucks her ass was knocked. "Taylor do you want something?" "Ion drink that shit." "Alright." I ordered my drink, got it and we left to school. We took my white BMW. We pulled up and sat there. Then got out to chase speeding into the parking spot next to me. "Well well well. He showed his face after you rocked his shit." "Shut up let's go." We started to walk in. "Aye hold on." Chase yelled. We kept walking. "Damn yall can't wait?" He said jogging up to us. I just lifted his chin and examined his neck it was still there so I just walked away, Taylor followed. "Bitch you a good one. If my nigga went and got a hickey. Oh I'd fuck him up." "But he ain't mine I ain't worried about it. Excuse me." The guys moved and I got my shit out. Waited on Taylor. "You've got to stop being nice to-" "there's that bitch." About 3 girls walked up. "So you think you gonn stop chase from fwm. Do you not know who I am." "No the question is do you not know who I am. Get the fuck out my face." I said calmly. I was mad. I'm not finna fight over chase though. "Just know. I will gladly beat your ass over what's mine.." " okay. Just know. I'm not fighting over a nigga first thing first he ain't worth it. Also I ain't gonn be to many more bitches ." "Ight bitch. You scared?." "I fear no one. Please get the fuck out of here with the bullshit." "Then fight me." "Time and a place? I won't fight at school and you know that..your not worth fucking up my record for a 2 second fight." "The park after school." She walked off. I wasn't scared or anything. It's just I felt like it was over chase, but then I felt I was fighting for respect. "Lauren you better beat her ass." Taylor said. I just laughed. Little bitches gonn start realizing. I texted my dad and told him some girl wanted to fight me. He just said protect your self you know what to do. We got to lunch and pretty much everyone was talking about it. "I got money on this fight" Taylor said. I just got up, and she followed. "Come on. Don't get mad here your gonn fuck up that record." " I'm not mad. I'm calm as hell." I just walked to my car. Texted my dad and told him there was a chance of me being jumped he just said. I already got my niggas heading over there. They following you to the fight."you calm fr?" "Yes. I'm calm let's go." We went and got lunch and came back to school. Everyone was still talking like damn shut up. We always left after attendance in the last class so we went to my car and went to my house. "Dad I'm home to change then I'm gone." I went upstairs put on some leggings and a tighter shirt. My hair was pulled into a low ponytail. Just in case you know how bitches be. I told Taylor I was ready. We left and got some food shit a nigga was hungry. We got to the park and she was already there like damn. I walked up laughing and talking. Taking pictures for the gram. I had my daddy's workers with me. Never know when shit wanna pop off. It was the same 3 girls. "No jumping." And with that I swung. Rocked her shit. She stumbled back. I just kept swinging. I knew she was gonn pull my hair so I pushed her down. Sat on her and start punching. I was just throwing punches. I got up and started stomping her shit in. I had one scratch the was on my arm. I was mad. I went back and as she was getting up. I kicked her in her shit. I started punching her again. My hands were hurting. I got up and walked away. "Give me my money.... Thank ya thank ya." Taylor was saying collecting her money from bets. Chase ran over to me. "You fought over me. That's wassup." He went to hug me. I dodged that shit. "It's called gaining my respect. I will never fight over you." I said calmly and got in my car. I waited on Taylor. I took a picture. And posted it on insta.
Caption : Bitches wanna fight me bc I'm feeling myself . 😈👊🏾😎
I got 986 likes and a 433 comments. Taylor got in and I sped off. "Bitch you straight snapped." I just laughed. "I didn't wanna fight her. I swear I didn't." I told Taylor. "Bitch it was for you not for him, get yo respect boo." We pulled into my driveway, my hands were swollen. I went up to my room. Did my homework.
Chase P.O.V.
Lauren wasn't playing. I went and picked up sofie. She jumped in the car and buckled her self in. "To the pet store please." I just looked at her. I ain't getting no damn pet. We pulled up to the pet store. Just my fucking luck. A lady was there with puppies. "Daddy can-" "nope hell no. Nope. Nope." She picked it up. "We will take this one." I just looked at her. She handed me the dog. "Hold him while I go shopping for his room. This girl. "Ight man." I paid the lady for the dog. "Daddy he helped me." She was with a worker. "Let's go pay and play." So I bought everything she held that damn dog the whole way home. The dog was gonn runaway. Wait on it. We got upstairs and she sit up everything in her room. I just watched her. "Okay daddy me and toodles are playing in my room can Lauren come over so she can play with us." "Call her and ask her." She grabbed my phone and went to her room like she was grown or something. She called Lauren and she picked up.
Lauren: hello?
Sofie: can you come over and play with my new dog?
Lauren: uhm.. Yeah sure.
Sofie: hold on.
Lauren: alright.
-she went to ask for the address.-
Sofie: and daddy you not talking to my friend I invited her over, okay condo at the top floor uhm. Daddy said you know where it is.
Lauren: alright. I'll see you in a little.
Sofie: bye.
She came and threw my phone at me.
Lauren's P.O.V.
Sofie called and asked me to come over. I told Taylor id text her when I got back. I headed over to his house. When I got there I locked my doors and walked upstairs with my hand on my gun. Shit may happen.