Jin > stomach virus ~

Start from the beginning

I look down at my feet after sitting in the chair opposite to him.

"Well... I don't feel great Yoongi. I've had a stomach for two days and now I got a headache and I don't know what to do. I didn't want to say anything because I am the oldest... It would be silly for you guys to take care of me. I mean you already do enough for me." Now I am getting upset because I don't know how to feel anymore.

"TWO DAYS! Listen, I understand why your feeling like that Hyung but this is your health we are talking about here. We worry about you and want to look after you because we care. You shouldn't feel like a bother because you're not. We all love you... so, don't hide and feel ashamed. okay?" Yoongi said to me. I could see he was worrying a little.

I nodded and smile sadly at him.

He came over and hugged me. "Lets sort you out to make you feel better. hmm?"

Yoongi helped me up and the door opened. It was Namjoon.

"Is everything alright up here? It's been a few minutes now" He worried.

Yoongi smiled at him. "Yes. I'll catch you up on everything. For now just help me look after Jin. He is not well."

Namjoon came over and helped me get conferrable on the bed. He sat next to me.
He pulled me into a hug and I just hide in his chest. Still feeling bad that they looking after me.

"Jinnie, its okay. We are here for you. Try and sleep. Me and Yoongi will look after you." Namjoon ruffled my hair.

It made me feel safe and better.

"Wait! Before you go to sleep, take this medicine for your headache."

I took the medicine Yoongi gave me and I swallowed it down with water.

"Thanks guys. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. It just felt like I had to deal with this myself as I'm the oldest." I doubt myself a lot these days and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.

"Hyung, it doesn't matter if you're the oldest because you're apart of our family and we wanna look after you in anyway we can. Just tell us." Namjoon says proudly.

A single tear slides down my face listening to that. These boys really do make things better.

"Thank you. I love you guys..." I whispered out as was falling asleep.

"We love you too Jinnie." Namjoon said.

Namjoon's Pov~

Poor Jin. Here he is, feeling sorry for himself and feels like he has to take care of himself on his own. There is no way I am letting that happen.

"Earlier, I heard him throw up in the toilet. It sounded awful. I think we have been eating too much the last few days." Yoongi said.

He walked closer to the bed to gently ruffle Jin hair.

"Oh really? And he's been covering this up, so we don't help him?" Hearing this makes me sad. Jin deserves lots of love from all of us.

I'm gonna do my best to look after him.

"Yeah. Bless him. I guess I'll go tell the others. Tell me if anything happens." Yoongi walks out the room to find the others.

I look down at Jin. He looks so peaceful and handsome. He may be the oldest but sometimes he doesn't act like the oldest and that's cute to me.

I'm not much of a cuddle person but I took this moment because our Jin needs it.

"I hope you get better Jin. I'll be here when you wake up." I whispered.