𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 ☞︎︎︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

The sun shone bright on the window panes of the Roberts household. The red curtains of Evelyn's room were matching perfectly with her mood. She was excited for the days to come in her life. For the first time in her life, she felt that she was special. The magic she was longing for was finally arriving her life even though it did from the day she was born.

Magic is just a word.. The true defination of magic is us.. The feelings we have.. Really we can do anything for the people we care, the people we love. Magic is in our actions. Magic is in our words. Magic is us.

Magic is in the curtains of the household. It is in the pane. The universe is magic. Do we really know? If all these things within us is permanent? No. We don't. We don't know the begining nor the end. All we can do is create magic within us.

Evelyn was pondering about her twisted life to come but her mother threw water on her thoughts but smacking her on the head.
"Miss Roberts would you like to help me in the kitchen. Maybe you forgot, we have to go Hogwarts.. God today is such a busy day.. And this girl is busy in her own thoughts."

Evelyn grinned, Hogwarts what a magical name it is. Had she ever imagined that she will be in that school in less than a month?
Never did she think. She was just a fan but as we know never underestimate a power of true potterhead.

Mrs Roberts waved her hands in front of Evelyn's twinkling eyes and said in her famously taunting tone "Hello maddam? Are you there? Why are you smiling miss Roberts? Would you like to tell? Will i give you invitation to eat?"

Evelyn nodded and ate peacefully.. "No I won't alk back to mum today. Only one month more and then I have to stay without her anyways" Evelyn thought.

"Oh my sister of enchantment, i am so happy today!!!" Amelie jumped down the stairs like a disney princess.

Evelyn raised her eyebrows and asked
"Can i know the reason of your "happiness" my dark lord?"

"Oh please Evelyn my sister , how much you try to frustrate me today, you won't succeed my dear child " Amelie said patting on her sister's back.

"oh, i am your child now?" Evelyn questioned that made Mr Roberts wheeze.

Evelyn rolled her eyes and said
" Ha Ha so funny.. Lame jokes. Anyways i'm happy because you are going and finally i can make your garbage room my makeup room and then i can invite my friends and then we will have makeup party in your room which will be mine."

"Wow-" Evelyn did not know if she should laugh or cry. She knew very well that Amelie can't stand in her room for one second and how can she party in her room and how can she even think that she can take away her room.

"Oh my god Amelie.. You have huge dreams. You think your sister will let you do that?" Aston Roberts laughed while speaking.

"Amelie my older sister, i'm going to school.. I'm not going out of the house that you will take away my room. I will still live here in my holidays. Seriously woman you call yourself my sister" Evelyn scoffed.

Rebecca Roberts slammed the table and yelled "Enough! Evelyn stop fighting with your sister and eat your breakfast and Amelie stop standing like a bamboo stick and your food. I cook for you all to eat not so that you can fight in time of eating. And you Aston.. You seriously frustrate me. Why don't you scold them for god's sake. And stop chewing that noodle! "

Aston looked at his wife"What did i do? You are the one who told us to eat.. So i'm eating..why is it always me?" he said chewing his favourite noodles even though everything he eats is his favourites.

The Roberts household cracked in laughter with one angry head who could not control her laughter any longer as well.

"Aston get up, get up.. And get ready.. You take one hour to get ready sir" Mrs Roberts said throwing a shirt on Mr Roberts face which was full of red cheetos.