𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 ☞︎︎︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧

7th

7th. The man stood in front of the blue coloured house , 7th time this morning. His well knitted cardigan on his light blue shirt was matching perfectly with the house's walls outside.

Is this the house?” the man asked ...without thinking much he knocked the door.

“Yes? Can i help you with anything? ”  A lady in brown came out of the house and answered to the man.

“Umm.. Is this Evelyn Robert's house? ” The man asked.

“Yes... She is our daughter.. Umm do you need anything with her?” The lady replied.

“Yes... Umm..can we talk inside?” The man  aked hesitatingly.

“Umm..yeah.. come in.. Liam? Come downstairs! We have a ....uninvited  guest..” The lady replied, clearly being disturbed.

“So. What do you need?'' The lady asked busily.

“..okay mam...i know you will think this is ridiculous or that i'm a crazy man..but mam... Your daughter is a Witch and she is accepted to Hogwarts the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am-” Before the man could even finish the lady laughed hysterically.
“What? School? That also witchcraft? Hey listen! Do you even know who my husband is?! He is a police! Liam! See what he is saying! School! Hahaha! My daughter Evelyn is 28 years old you imbecile buffalo!”
The lady laughed like a hyna and called his husband.

“What!? Why is it always me?” The man made a crying face and took out a stick...which looked like a wand and then pointed at the lady and said “Obliviate”.

Sounds of tinkling dishes were coming from the Roberts household. Two storied building with large windows from where we can see Rebecca Roberts serving lunch while calling her daughter Evelyn Roberts.

“Evelyn! Evelyn dear! Come downstairs! Lunch is served!'' 

“Coming mum!” Shouted Evelyn downstairs who was still reading 'Harry potter and the soccer's stone'. She loves this book, which she got in her 11th birthday yesterday. She always loved magical things. A little bit of magic is everything she wants and this book fulfilled her wishes. She was in cloud nine when she got this as present from her mum and dad. She already finished half of the book out of excitement .

“Evelyn! Come downstairs! Shall i send you invitation now? ” the little potterhead heard her mother  shouting.
Ugh mothers. She thought.

“Coming coming.. Can't even read my book in peace.. ”  Annoyed Evelyn whispered the last sentence.

Evelyn jumped from her bed and landed on the floor like Harry from his broomstick.
She ran down the stairs and sat beside her father before her elder sister Amalie could.