Part 4: Ren's POV

I grabbed Masato's hand and dragged him to the dorm room. I shut the door.

"What?" Masato asked annoyed.

I told him I like him, but with what words? I didn't know. I didn't care. I pressed my lips up against his, hoping I had said the right thing. I pulled away to see his reaction. His face was bright red and his breathing heavy. He turned and locked himself in the bathroom.

"Masato? Masato I'm sorry. I'm sorry Masato." I walked up the the bathroom door. "Masato, I'm sorry."

The door opened and Masato walked out and crushed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back as much as I could. Still kissing I moved his body to my bed and pushed him down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down with him. I kissed him again, more passionately, my hand moving up his shirt. His skin was hot, too hot. There was a knock at the door.

"Ren. Masato. We're going to practice." Syo said opening the door.

I jumped and pulled Masato up. He ran into the bathroom and I picked up some darts.

"Where's Masato?"

I threw one of he darts and it completely missed the center. "In the bathroom." I replied.

"Be quick. We need to practice our choreography." He called as he left. "We're in the S class classroom." He said walking away.

"I'll catch up to you." I said waiting for Masato.

"Sorry I just wanted to sort my shirt out." Masato said, pulling on his jumper.

"Are you sure you should wear that? You were really hot." I asked concerned.

"I'm fine. Masato answered walking past me to the door. "Are we going?" He smiled.

I ran up to him and we walked side by side in silence, not knowing what to discuss. Only thinking about the kiss. Walking was taking too long so we started jogging to the classroom, hoping the silence would pass quicker.