Part 3: Masato's POV

I had gotten carried away, so carried away that I had started playing a different song. A song I had played hundreds of times since I learned to play the piano. This song was all my emotions coming out, me opening the cap to the bottle of my feelings. I heard a noise, it sounded like a door, but it was so quiet I assumed it was next door. But then I heard a quiet, female voice

"Um, Ren, I like you." The girl whispered her confession.

I stopped and looked up at Ren and this girl. I gathered my stuff and left. When I walked past I wanted Ren to follow me, to run after me and say something Ren would say. I shouldn't have been, but I was disappointed that he didn't. So I carried on walking back to the dormitories when Cecil bumped into me.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "You seem upset."

"I'm fine."

"It's Ren, isn't it?" He looked at me. "I can see it in your eyes."

"It's fine." I said walking away. Then I turned back. "I'm sorry Cecil. I just want to be alone." I carried on walking when I heard Ren's voice.

"Cecil have you seen Masato?"

"He was walking towards the dorms. I think he's upset about something."

"I know." He called back to Cecil running towards me.

I wanted him to catch up to me so I carried on walking at the same pace.

"Masato."Ren's soft hand came into contact with mine and he dragged me quickly to our dorm. His hand was firmly gripping mine as he pulled out his key and unlocked the door. He pulled me inside and shut the door.

"What?"I asked.

"I like you, Masato. Only you. And I don't care if you don't believe me, I'll just have to prove it to you." He walked up to me and forced his lips onto mine. his lips were soft and his warm breath tickled my lip. He smelt like peppermint, the scent he has always smelt like, a smell I have always loved. Then he pulled away. I walked into the bathroom feeling hot and needing to process what had just happened. I shut the door behind me and pulled off my jumper. I was sweating so I splashed some cold water onto my face, the effects cooling me down, helping me concentrate. I walked up to the bathroom door and heard Ren saying something, apologizing to me. I unlocked the door and crushed my lips onto his needing him.