Ch.13

Lexie stood in the bedroom at Simon's. She had officially moved in with him and she felt it was weird.

She knew that they were having a baby together. But deep down she felt like it was all rushed.

Simon walked into the bedroom and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck. "This is going to be amazing. Me, you and our little boy."

Lexie smiled. "Or our little girl."

"Nah. I think we're gonna have a little boy. With my curly hair and your gorgeous eyes," Simon said as he kissed her.

Lexie shrugged. "Do you wanna find out or shall we wait to be surprised?" She asked as she turned to face him.

Simon grinned. "Let's wait and be surprised."

"Okay."

The two of them kissed passionately. Lexie bit her lip and pulled away. "Hands to yourself," she said.

***
Lexie went into school. She smiled as she saw Grace. She walked over to her. "Hey. How's it going?" She asked as she looked to her.

Grace sighed. "I don't know. Max says he wants to make it work with me. But I don't know. After everything that happened with Michael, I just don't know if I can do that," she mumbled.

Lexie looked to her. "You can make it work you know babes. I know you can. You've been through a lot with Michael. But you can do this. I know you can."

"Yeah. Maybe. How's it going living with Simon? Do you regret moving in?" Grace asked as she looked at her.

Lexie shook her head. "Not at all. I mean I feel like it's been rushed. But I don't regret it. I'm excited for the chance to be a mum to our baby. And I love Simon."

"Good. That's all that matters. You just have to make it work. For the sake of your baby. I think you've got this."

"Thanks babe."

***
Lexie was sitting in her classroom. She looked up as Tom walked in. "Hey darling. You okay?"
He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay dad. It's weird. Not living at home. But I know that I'm giving my baby the best chance at having the perfect life. I know we had the best. But I want the best for mine," Lexie said.

Tom nodded. He smiled. "You're going to be an amazing mum. I know you will."

"Thanks dad. You should come for dinner soon. Get to know Simon. I think it will be fun," Lexie said.

Tom smiled and nodded. "I'd like that. I really would."

***
Lexie walked into the staffroom. She sighed as she looked to Grace. "I feel like everything is just going to mess up for me. I don't know why. But it feels so messy," she said as she looked to her.

Grace frowned. "What's happened?"

"I don't know. Something is telling me that I'm going to end up losing everything. And. I don't know why,"she sobbed.

Grace pulled her into an hug and sighed. She looked to her. "You're going to be okay. I know it doesn't seem it. But you will."

Lexie sobbed into her best friends arms. But just why was she suddenly feeling so down and worried? Did she even have anything to worry about?