New Body, New Experiences

Rimuru POV

"Alright Ciel, let's try this out." I confidently say out loud.

With me giving her the okay, a plume of black smoke emerges from my body, forming into an exact copy of me. It opens its eyes, revealing two shining crimson orbs staring back at me. Faint geometric patterns swirl around in those bright red irises as they gaze around the room.

This is something me and Ciel have been considering doing for a long time now; giving her a clone-body to use so that she can directly interact with the outside world.

She stares at me for a moment, her mostly-blank expression mixed with amazement and curiosity. I smile at Ciel, happy to see her in person for the first time.

"M-master...this feels...strange...it isn't the same as when you allow me to take control of your body." Ciel comments, sounding a bit unsure about this situation. She holds out her arms, inspecting and testing them out, wiggling her fingers and watching them move.

"I'm sure you'll get used to it," I respond cheerfully, giving her a comforting head pat.

Ciel's eyes widen in surprise and her cheeks flush red in response to my touch; how cute.

Even though her body is identical to my own, I can't help but think about how pretty Ciel is. It must be her red eyes and her adorable, subtle expressions that she's still figuring out.

"So, is there anything specific you want to do first? There are so many things you've never done, so I don't even know where to start!" I say, chuckling a little.

"Food," Ciel answers without hesitation.

"Food?" I ask, a little surprised.

"Yes, you take so much pleasure in eating food, Master, that I think it would be a suitable activity to start with."

"Haha, sure thing Ciel, we can go get some good food."

I gesture for Ciel to follow me out of my office, but as I turn to go out the door, I feel her grab my hand. Mildly surprised, I turn around.

"C-can I?" she asks nervously.

She's acting so shy and unsure of herself, nothing like the smugness Ciel normally shows. It must be because everything is so new to her in her new body.

I smile and give her a small nod before we both leave together.

I lead the way with Ciel firmly holding onto my hand and trailing behind me.

We got a few strange looks walking through the hallway; I bet the servants are wondering why I'm leading a 'clone' of myself around. Very few people know about Ciel so that's how they'd interpret what I'm doing. Nobody questioned me though, I mean, who would? This is my country and everyone here respects me too much to consider doubting me for something like this.

I've got the perfect idea for Ciel's first food; ice cream. Who doesn't love ice cream? Especially since it's the middle of summer and Tempest gets very hot this time of year. Yes, I know I have heat immunity, but this type of weather still makes me crave frozen summer treats and ice-cold drinks.

"Master, shouldn't we just use Spatial Domination to get to our destination? Everyone is staring and I do not want my identity revealed just yet." Ciel says, looking uncomfortable about all the looks we're getting as we pass by.

I see her point...I don't want to tell people who Ciel is yet either. She's still my secret weapon, my partner, and Manas; the main reason I've gotten as powerful as I am. Letting people know about her carelessly is too risky.