IX

9 months later

"Let go of me you bitch!" Screamed Hayley as she struggled to get out of the witch's hold. "Just one last push! Baby is almost here!" 

Suddenly the doors to St.Anne's church busted open and revealed Lavinia and Niklaus covered in blood, Lavinia more than Niklaus. Hayley has a look of hope on her face. The witch repeats an incantation which stops Klaus but Lavinia manages to make it. "Why isn't it working!" The red-headed one asked the black-headed one. "I don't know!" Then the witch behind them cuts her neck and covers the baby in a blanket as Niklaus screams.

Lavinia walks toward them cackling like a psychopath, not like she wasn't one already. "The lady said to let her go." Lavinia had this mad look in her eyes she craved for blood to spill. "We have to offer her child to the ancestors in exchange for power!"

"You think I give a damn about your bloody ancestors!" Lavinia uses a ball of energy to make the witches unconscious and then frees Niklaus. "It's alright, father. She is turning into a hybrid, The baby's blood was inside her." Klaus nods as Elijah enters. "What happened?!"

"Calm down, Uncle 'Lijah. She is in transition, some of the kid's blood went in her." Elijah nods as Lavinia picks up the baby. "It's a girl." Lavinia looks at the baby as she opens her eyes. Lavinia felt the need to protect the baby at all costs. Suddenly Hayley woke up, craving blood. Lavinia offered Hayley her arm. After drinking blood Hayley observed her surroundings and looked for her little girl till she found her in Elijah's arms. "Give her to me." Hayley kissed her head. "What are you going to name her?" Elijah asked. "Hope," Hayley said. "Hope Mikaelson,"