III

"Y'know I wanted to rip Tom's head off there and then-" Said Lavinia as she was interrupted by a phone call

"Y'know I wanted to rip Tom's head off there and then-" Said Lavinia as she was interrupted by a phone call. "Ugh, Yes?" She groaned in annoyance as she drank her bourbon. "Hello Lavinia, It's me, Pansy I wanted to talk about Draco, I heard you claim to be Draco's Wife. I am his only wife! LEAVE HIM ALO-"

"Ok listen, Panty I do not like you and when I don't like something I break it, also an amazing story in which chapter do you shut up?" Lavinia said a smirk was playing on her face with Pansy on speaker. "It's Pan-" Lavinia was annoyed. "I don't care, don't come near my brother I have already chosen his wife. Your arse must be jealous of all that shit that comes out of your mouth. Bye, fuck off!"

A lazy clap echoes throughout the room as Lavinia and Kol turn to see Nikalus smirking proudly. "So who is Pansy?" He asks sitting next to Kol. "A Student of that pathetic school Hogwarts it shouldn't even be considered a school, apparently she thinks I am in love with my Brother I mean you can't be that stupid my name is Lavinia Malfoy-Black, too bad she can't photoshop her ugly personality."

Kol and Klaus sniggered as Lavinia got another call. "Bloody hell, who is it now?" Lavinia asks moving her glass in circles lazily. "Tony Stark thinks he is going to beat Estelle." Lavinia paused for a minute then laughed maniacally. "I am going to have a little chit-chat with Mr Stark." Lavinia hung up as she called Stark industries. "Stark Industries speaking."

"Lavinia Malfoy-Black, I would like to speak to Tony Stark," Lavinia said inspecting her nails cooly. "Hello?" Came the voice of Tony Stark. "Ah, Mr Stark I believe you think you will overpower Estelle?" Lavinia says. "Yes, that is correct."

"Well, I suggest you listen to me because once I go up I never come down." Kol and Niklaus turned towards Lavinia and looked shocked at her assertiveness. "Y-you are the Ceo of Estelle?"

"Proud founder and Ceo. Stop trying." She hung up and then sighed. "Ok back to my story, I could have Avada Kedavra Tom's ass but I didn't want him to die in peace." Kol and Klaus chuckled. They both loved No-humanity Lavinia. She cursed herself as she picked up another call. "Lady Black, your presence is needed at Gringott's." Lavinia looked at Kol and then replied. "I'll be right there."

Gringott's...

Lavinia and Kol walked inside as Kol looked in awe. "Like it Uncle Kol?" Kol glared at her as if she was stupid. "Like it? I bloody love it!" They both walked forward until they reached the desk. "Lavinia Malfoy-Black, I was called to Gringott's?" Lavinia questioned as the Goblin nodded

"Yes, Lady Black. It appears Lord Malfoy wants to enter your vault." Lavinia looked at Kol and then followed the Goblin to her vault which was guarded by two dragons. As they rattled the bells they entered the door to her vault, Vault no. 712. "Lord Malfoy-