Wakasa // Head over Heels

Start from the beginning

"What?!"

"Sperm donor! basically, you'll donate sperm and they will take my egg, mix them together, and boom! a child!"

"y/n!" Wakasa raised his voice a little. He was surprised to hear those words from your mouth.

"What?! That's the best option."

"Just..." Wakasa massaged his temples, flustered from what you just said. You, on the other hand, looked at him with a beaming smile on your face. "Let's go home. You need a rest. weird ideas are popping in your head."

The next day, you woke up from a ray of light hitting your face, coming from the window. "Ow, my head." You held them and sat at the edge of your bed. "fuck! I will not drink ever again."

Your head automatically looks at the bedside table. Waka does this every time you drink a little too much. He will leave medicines and a glass of water beside the bed for you to take when you wake up. He's too kind. You smiled at the thought.

"Waka!" You walked outside the room and saw him preparing some breakfast. you're just wearing his shirt and panties.

"Jeez! y/n, put your pants on we're not kids anymore." Wakasa quickly looked away and put the food on the table.

"Eh? I've been doing this forever and you're still not used to it?" You walked towards the table, mentally drooling over the food.

"I am still a man, y/n! You trust me too much. What if I do something to you?"

You chuckled. "You, doing something to me? that's like seeing a pig fly." You took the toast and put them on your mouth. Wakasa then pulled your wrist and wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing his body against yours.

That took you by surprise so you just gulped while staring at him. "Are you sure that I won't do something to you after seeing you almost half-naked?" He whispered in a low sexy tone, tracing your face with his eyes that made your body feel hot for some reason.

"I can clearly see your butt, you know." his hand caresses your back before traveling further down, almost near your butt while his eyes land on your lips. that's when the heat spread all over. He leaned closer, so close that you feel like you're burning...

"Don't tempt me, y/n." He mumbled before biting the toast from your mouth, taking them away from you. He then let go of your waist and walked back to the kitchen to get something, leaving you shocked and flustered.

"Fuck, that was hot." You whispered while following him with your eyes.

While eating, you keep glancing at him. You keep tapping your feet while biting the fork.

"What is it?" Wakasa asked without looking. He's reading something on his phone.

"What?"

"You're tapping your feet, you want to say something?" He put down the phone and look at you before he sips his coffee.

"Let me bear your child."

Wakasa chokes on his coffee, tapping his chest while looking at you. "You... Are you serious last night?"

"Well, Last night I'm hesitant but now I'm 100% sure that I want your child."

"No." Wakasa bluntly responded.

"What? Why?"

"Well, your request is unusual! Bizarre even!"

"No, it's not. surrogacy, IUI is normal these days. even celebrities froze their eggs for future use."