Chanda: Shivaay actually...

Before Chanda could complete, everyone heard the band playing music. Chanda and Gauri also faced the entrance and felt immediate relief.

Annika entered the hall with the band by her side. As she reached the mandap she saw someone.

Shakti was standing with Tej and Jhanvi. Tears welled up in her eyes and she beamed at Shivaay, who was lost in her beauty by the way. He couldn't take his eyes off her, it was like he couldn't see anything else besides her.

Annika came and stood next to Shivaay at the mandap. Shivaay held her hand

S: You've made me wait a long time. Where were you?

A: It's a long story, I'll tell you someday. Shivaay, thank you so much and I'm really sorry for making you do this

S: No, it's okay, I understand now. I replied to your text, didn't you get it?

A: Chanda has my phone. Let it be, I'm really sorry Shivaay, I should have put myself in your shoes before making such a stupid request

S: Annika, it's fine, I agreed to invite him because I understand your point of view. But I'm not making any more promises in this matter

A: I will never push you again to do anything about it. I love you so so so much

S: I love you more

Flashback

Shivaay was really troubled when Annika made that request. It was hard for him to fulfill this request.

S(in his mind): She could have asked for the moon and I would have managed somehow to get it for her but inviting that man to the wedding is next to impossible. But Annika wouldn't hurt me on purpose, she has some reason behind this. Why does she do this every time? Make me do something I don't want to do. I can never forgive him. But she hasn't asked me to forgive him. But she could ask in the future, what will I do then?

He saw all her messages and he wanted to reply but he didn't know how to tell her that he could not give her the gift she had asked for.

The entire day passed and god knows how many times he wanted to call her and tell her that he loved her but his pain stopped him. He was fighting a war inside his mind. One side was telling him to do what she wanted, and the other side, the darker side pulled him back.

After speaking with Rudra and listening to her voicemail he felt his heart break into pieces. His head was pounding, he picked up a glass and smashed it, and then another and then another until all the glasses and cups inside his room were broken and finally he smashed his phone as well.

He went to daadi's room

Daadi: Billu, what happened? Why do you look so tense?

S: Daadi, why did you all forgive him?

Daadi: Why are you asking me that now, puttar?

S: I need to know, daadi. What made it so easy for all of you to forgive him?

Daadi: It wasn't easy, puttar. Your bade papa, badi maa, and I forgave him because he showed remorse, true repentance. You lost your mother and I lost 3 of my kids that day - Pinky, Shakti, and you. You have been so angry all these years that you couldn't see how he changed. We saw your pain but we saw his pain as well. He's not who he used to be. You don't have to forgive him, puttar. No one would hold that against you. We all want you to be happy. If hating him, insulting him, or ignoring him brings you peace then do it by all means. But if it doesn't, then perhaps you should change that. If it's not bringing you any peace, why do it?