prologue

3rd POV:
Skylar Ann Faith Lahote was born on May 1st 1991. That day it was a full moon. Both parents could not get enough of there baby girl.

Ben had been wondering if his little girl whom he and his wife had decided to name Skylar, would have the shifting gene's.

It is known and the superstition is that certain kids that are born on the full moon are special.

Juliette was certain that Skylar was indeed going to be special.

But that happiness and lowest all gone when a unknown doctor was paid off and had taken Skylar away from her parents.

Juliette and Ben had looked and done everything in order to find their daughter, but alas they couldn't find her. It was as if she'd vanished without a trace.

The unknown doctor who had taken Skylar took her to Charlie swan.

Charlie had given the unknown man the money for Skylar and left.

Renee was so ecstatic that she finally had a daughter.  They would raise Skylar as their own.

Three years later,  Juliette and Ben had give birth to a baby boy who they named Paul lahote.
They hadn't gotten over the loss of their first daughter.

Renee had given birth to baby girl named Isabella swan.  Skylar was happy to be a big sister.
After a while,  all the happiness for both of the families came crashing down. When renee took the girls to live in Arizona with her and her new husband.

Ben start drinking and beating Juliette saying its her fault that Skylar was taken from them in the first place,  Juliette had enough and pack her things and leave and that was the last day Paul say his parents together.

Hey everyone this is my first time writing a story so if any is miss spelled please let me know thank you 😊 ☺ 🙂 😄 😀
Don't forget to vote and leave your comments, keep the hateful comments to your self.
Have a good evening 🙏 😊