《 Twenty - Four》

Start from the beginning

"You look good enough to eat." The tiger said, loud enough for them to hear.

Lorenzo smirked like an evil cat and held Yifan's chin with his hand. "Be a good boy tonight and I'll let you take me however you want."

Serena rolled her eyes and wrapped her arm around Jacob's arm. The blond man was too busy trying to sneak glances at his hot ex. The elevator doors opened again and Lorenzo held his husband's hand. They left the hotel and entered the parking lot where Yifan took out the car keys. He pressed a button and they heard a black Mercedes Benz beep. They walked to the shiny vehicle and the younger man held the door for his lover.

Lorenzo shook his head and grabbed the keys. "I wanna drive tonight."

The elder walked to the driver's seat and got in. Yifan sat in the passenger side and the elder turned down the window. He put the location in the GPS for his lover. Lorenzo turned up the radio and pulled out of the parking lot. The cool wind flew through their hair gently as the couple made their way to the location given to them.

An hour later, their vehicle rolled into a dark parking lot filled with expensive vehicles. The smaller man parked the car and Yifan got out first. He went around and held the door open for Lorenzo who thanked him. A vehicle parked next to them and the couple saw Jacob and Serena get out.

Lorenzo clutched Yifan's rough hand while faking a confused expression on his face. "Babe, are they following us?"

He asked Yifan loudly as they walked by. Tonight, they had been invited by Rosanna to put on a show for the other couple at a club. Lorenzo and Yifan entered a dark glass building and into a club entrance. Loud music boomed in their ears and people danced around them. Lorenzo grabbed Yifan's hand tighter as their eyes glanced at them. Lust was evident on so many faces and it made the smaller man's stomach turn in a bad way. The couple took a seat on a fancy black couch in a corner and a few people sat closer to them. Seeing a few men eyeing his lover, Yifan pulled Lorenzo closer and sat him on his lap. The tiger wrapped an arm around the other man's waist.

"Mr. Zan?" A tall man in a black suit appeared before them.

Yifan clutched Lorenzo's waist and his lover stared at the stranger. "Please follow me. I was sent by Ms. Rosanna."

The couple stood up but the man shook his head. He looked at Lorenzo with a blank gaze. "Mr. Zan, she only asked for you to come."

Yifan looked at Lorenzo who glanced back at him silently. The elder removed his husband's arm from his waist but Yifan stood still. The shorter man tapped the taller man's chest and Yifan looked into his eyes. "Yifan, he's waiting for you."

The tiger looked at the stranger who began to walk away. Yifan followed the man in the black suit without glancing back at the elder. That was his first mistake. Yifan couldn't see the anxiety in Lorenzo's eyes as they followed him. The elder decided he needed a drink. He walked toward the bar and asked the bartender for a strong drink. A few minutes later, a shot of something green was set in front of him. He gulped it in one way and let out a sigh. The bitter taste stayed in his mouth but he couldn't focus on it. A tall brunette walked up to him. She was dressed in a short black dress and red high heels. Her eyes were unfocused and he knew she was drunk.

"Hey, handsome." She said while running a hand on his arm. "How about a dance?"

Lorenzo smirked. "You're gorgeous, but my husband won't like it."

"Aww, all fine men are always taken." She pouted and walked away.

Twenty minutes passed as he waited on his husband to come back. The music got louder and couples danced hotly in front of him. Lorenzo's vision began to blur slightly and he began to feel loose. Whatever the bartender had given him, it was strong. A giggle left the smaller man's lips and the world began to tilt around him. Suddenly, he saw his ex before him. A frown made its way to his lips as Jacob smirked at him.

The blond man walked closer and stood in front of him. "Damn, your body looks so fuckable right now babe."

With a smirk, Lorenzo stood up and pushed the man away. "Too bad only Yifan can hit this. Also, please keep some distance. I don't need a slut like you near me."

Lorenzo walked away and his ex followed. The elder felt his heart race and he bumped into someone as he tried to escape his ex. Lorenzo looked up to see a blurry vision of Yifan. A familiar pair of large hands wrapped around his waist and pulled him close. The elder smiled as the tiger pulled him tight to his chest. The elder wrapped a hand around the back of the taller man's neck. Yifan could feel how shaky they were and his anger rose.

"My hubby is here!" The elder's words were slurred and his face held panic. "Baby, he's bothering me again."