《 Twenty - Four》

The next afternoon, they received another bag at their door. In it were two outfits, a pair of car keys, and a note from Rosanna. The note said to burn Jacob's heart tonight and there was a location written below. Lorenzo didn't think much of the meaning behind those words. The couple ate lunch together at a nearby restaurant before coming back and getting ready.

Lorenzo sat in the living room, waiting for his man to get dressed. He was dressed in a tight dark red top that exposed his neck and collarbones and tight leather pants that hugged his butt and thighs tightly. His face was glowing because of light makeup and there was mascara in his eyes. The smaller man's left wrist had a thick silver bracelet and his neck was decorated with a gold necklace. His feet were covered by black boots that held a loud click each time he walked. The elder was focused on his phone and he looked up when he heard footsteps.

"My oh my." The elder let out a whistle as he looked at Yifan. Lorenzo set a hand under his chin and scanned his husband shamelessly.

The tall man's feet were covered by white Adidas shoes and his thick leg muscles were evident through the rough grey jeans. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt with a black denim jacket that had dark red dragons embroidered on the sleeves. Yifan's hair was slicked back with gel and his neck held a thin silver chain. How was the tiger so hot? Was he even aware of how handsome he looked?

"Lorenzo." The tiger called out.

"Yes?" The elder replied.

"The mark near your neck." The younger man stared at the skin that was now void of his bite.

"I covered it up since we're going out." Lorenzo said while pressing a palm to his collarbone.

Yifan's eyes burned into Lorenzo's as he spoke. "Uncover it."

The elder was confused at that request. "What? Why?"

"To taunt your ex." Yifan said simply. "Each mark I give you, show it off to him."

Lorenzo nodded and went back to the bedroom. He closed the door behind him and the moment Lorenzo was alone, his knees became weak. He held the wall for support as his face burned red. His husband was insane. An insane and hot man. Lorenzo took a deep breath and stood up straight. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a cleansing wipe. He stood at the sink, staring at his flustered face. His ears were tinted red and cheeks rosy. The way Yifan spoke always left Lorenzo to feel flustered. The tiger wasn't aware of his dominant and possessive tone but the smaller man could sense it always. Lorenzo shook his head and tried to clear his brain. He couldn't have these types of thoughts for a straight man.

'Uncover it.'

Yifan's deep demanding voice played in his head. He brought the wipe to his collarbone where he had applied concealer over the mark. A wince left Lorenzo's lips as he wiped the substance off the skin that his husband had marked. A shiver went up his spine as he looked at the angry red mark. Yifan was going to be the death of him. His boundaries and limits were different from Lorenzo but the elder didn't disobey him. He wanted to see how far the other was willing to go. What was Yifan's limit?

Lorenzo walked out of the bedroom and Yifan stood up from the couch. The taller man looked down at the hickey on his lover's skin. The delicious-looking skin taunted him. Yifan didn't know what this feeling was. He followed the elder through the door and they saw Jacob and Serena come out at the same time. Yifan wrapped a hand around Lorenzo's waist and they walked past the frozen pair. They went into the elevator and Jacob followed after them with Serena. The doors closed and the couples stood far from each other. Jacob's eyes trailed on Lorenzo's body and Serena's face twisted with anger. Yifan smirked and rubbed the smaller man's hip with his large hand.