"You fucking him ?" She asked "Tuh. Girl please" I waved her off.

"Nah answer the question. I saw y'all having y'all lil moment in there" she said.

"What moment ?" I asked mugging her.

"That nigga was holding yo hand and you was looking like you in love and shit" she said.

"You tripping" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Just tell me do you like him ? Cause Freddy said you use to have a crush on him" she said.

"No I don't like him damn" I said mugging her. "Well that's what it looked like"

"You know what" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm about to leave out of here cause you on my nerves right now"

"How I'm on yo nerves when you started this shit ?!" She asked raising her voice.

"I didn't start nothing ! You tripping cause you think I like some nigga" I said starting to get mad.

"Well you acting like you do like the nigga !" She said getting in my face.

"Onika.. get the fuck out my face" I said calmly.

I could feel Sasha trying to come out from how bad she was making me mad right now but I was fighting it cause if I let her out she's gonna fuck her up.

"Or what ? What you gone do ?" She said getting more in my face.

I took a deep breath through my nose looking away from her.

"Oh you mad ? Do sum then" she said pushing me back.

"Roman leave me alone" I said pushing her off me already knowing that's who it was.

That's the only one that begs for a fight, like she's doing right now.

She scoffed looking me up and down "I should bust you in yo shit and go kill that nigga" she said walking off.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down but gun shots cut it short.

I ran out seeing nika ducking behind the door shooting out of it while dre shot into the house.

"Beyonce get out the way !" Chanel said grabbing me and yanking me over with them hiding behind the couch.

"They doing the most" I said rolling my eyes.

"FUCK OUT THE SPOT ! Pussy ass nigga" Nika said slamming the door.

"Cookie !" Chanel exclaimed standing up.

"What ?!" "What's wrong with you ?!" She said looking at her crazy.

"Man that nigga got me hot, that's why his ass leaking" she said un loading her gun.

"You do the most" I said standing up.

"What ?!" She said with her head snapping up at me.

"You heard me !" I said in the same tone she did.

Ain't nobody scared of this angry midget.

"Beyonce stop fucking trying me yo. Like dead ass" she said pausing all her actions.

"Anyway" I said waving her off.

Roman pov:

My hand twitched and I took a deep breath.

I just want Sasha to come out so I can beat her ass cause she trying me right now.

"How bout you go check on yo boyfriend and make sure he ain't outside dead" I said walking off.