"We did it!" Angelina said, laughing as George came up to her, and threw her over his shoulder.

"George! Put me down now!"

He only laughed as he spun her around, high fiving Fred as he flew down next to (y/n). "You did it love," he said pulling her in closer to him and kissing her lips softly.

(Y/n) leaned into the kiss. Tasting the sweet honey from him as she wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss as she longed for him. She pulled away slowly, looking straight into his eyes. "No, we did it."

"Congratulation's you guys!" Lee said running up and jumping on Fred's back causing him to stumble forward. (Y/n) turned around a big smile as she walked up to the youngest Weasley boy and wrapped her arms around him.

"You did amazing Ron!"

"Uh, you really think so?" He asked, a small faint tint of pink running across his cheek.

"Of course, oh Harry!" (Y/n) yelled running up to the boy with messy black hair and glasses- pulling him into a tight hug. A permanent smile held on his face. "You were brilliant out there!"

"Come on love," Freddie said pulling her away. "We're going to celebrate."

(Y/n) let a laugh escape her lips as she let Fred pull her away. The rest of the team following closely behind them.

***

For once in a very long time (y/n) let the weight of the world fall off her shoulder as she brought the sweet taste of fire whiskey to her lips. Her eyes were already scanning the Gryffindor room until they landed on a certain ginger.

"Hey, I'm going to go over to Fred," (y/n) said with a laugh as Angelina gave her a knowing look. "And maybe you should go over to George," she said walking away- not seeing the eyeroll Ang sent her.

Fred was currently in the corner, a cup in his hand wearing a light brown jumper. It reminded her of Remus and she couldn't help but admire him.

His eyes looked up, meeting hers as she drew in a breath as he smiled at her. She made her way over to him, where he was currently having a conversation with Harry.

"Hello boys," she greeted the two as Fred's arm wrapped around her waist bringing her in closer.

"Hi love."

"Hey (y/n), oh look at that I'm going to go," Harry said with a smile as he walked over to where Hermione and Ron were.

"Now that was rude," (y/n) pouted, taking another sip of her drink. "Did he not want to talk to me?"

"No, but I did just get done telling him how I wanted to have some alone time with you." (Y/n)'s eyes widen a little before she let out a laugh.

Fred watched her with admiration, there was nothing she could do that wouldn't make him look at her. She was the perfect definition of perfection. When she laughed it sent chills through his whole body, and he wanted to do nothing more then to bring her in closer.

So that is what he did.

Fred brough his lips down to hers. Immediately tasting the sweet sensation of Fire Whiskey dancing on his tongue. A light pink tint on his cheeks as brought her in closer. (Y/n) responded immediately wanting to feel him. She moved her lips together with his. A silent dance moving together in perfect harmony.

She put one hand of his knee, as she felt him inhale sharply. He shifted towards her making more room on the chair he was currently sitting in. He moved his hands around her jawline and down to the nape of her neck. Slowly rubbing it with his thumb as he deepened the kiss. His other hand wrapping around her own thigh pulling her in between his legs.