Chapter 11: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

I realized there's people waiting for us. Probably they are thinking we were doing something else, knowing Alexander's reputation.

"They are gone," he answered nonchalantly as he pulled himself away from me.

"So they just left me like that?" I scowled. My anger rose suddenly at the thought of just leaving me. I was happy I had to stay with Alex, we can have a moment together but the thought of leaving without telling me is not nice. Those three will definitely get a word from me later.

"I told them to go, I'll take you to the party!" he explained with his hesitant voice when he saw the changes in my mood.

"Can we go then?" I asked, as I look at him. He intertwined his fingers on mine and led me out of the mansion to his car, parked just out front the mansion. We thank the butler and left the door.

He opened the side door of the car for me and I slide in the plush leather seat. He close the door as soon as I'm settled and rushed to the driver seat. I buckled myself and sat there comfortably as I looked at the beautiful interior of his convertible car. The brown napa leather-wrapped instrument panel swathed and sewn to meticulous fit and finish. A lightweight aluminum accents, adorn the doors, pedals, shifter and cockpit instrumentation.

As soon as he buckled himself, he started the ignition and not long we are on the road. Sean's house is 35 minutes away from Carla's mansion.

"We'll go eat somewhere else before heading out to Aberquero's Estate. There's no main course served there. It's all appetizers and drinks, mainly alcohol, as far as I know." Alexander stated coldly.

Honestly, these kids are young, well, like me fifteen and my parents never allowed me to drink alcohols but I witnessed that these rich kids were allowed by their parents. It's just beyond me, to be honest.

He glanced at my direction once in a while. Then, he reaches for my hand that was sitting on my lap. He laces his hands on mine while his other hand holding the steering.

That little gesture made my heart fluttered. And again I felt that burning sensation with his touch.

I was staring at him intently. He really looks extremely handsome. I can stare at him all day and I would never get tired of it. His eyes that adorned with dark long lashes, a stubborn nose that made him look stronger and intimidating, his strong jaw, that defines his personality, everything about him screams perfection.

He caught me staring and he raise his eyebrow. I just chuckled.

He let go of my hand and slide out of the car. I didn't notice we are already at the parking lot. Then, he opened the door for me and helped me out of his car. Then, he leaned and grabs something in the backseat, a black Adidas coat.

"Wear this," he said softly and put it on me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance but I wore it anyways, just to make things easy.

He kissed me on the lips quickly and hold my hand. We walk to the entrance of the fancy restaurant hand in hand.

A young blonde was at the entrance foyer looking sexy in her skimpy mini skirt and black sleeveless buttoned shirt with two buttons off, showing her deep cleavage. She's batting her long false lashes at Alex. Unconsciously, I intertwined my finger onto his and he looks at me and smiled with adoration which made my heart leap a bit.

The host noticed it and her smile faded. She gave us a curt smile as she led us to a lounge and handed us each a menu and left us after leaving a short message of who's going to serve our table.

"I like it when you're silently declaring I'm yours," He grinned mischievously. Amusement laced in every single word.

"She's looking at you like she'll gonna eat you anytime!" I hissed unconsciously.