Nice Shot, Potter

Start from the beginning

"Actually?" Albus rose and eyebrow and looked to me in confusion. I just shrugged my shoulder and looked to Kehlani "You're not mad?"

"Mad? Fuck no" she laughed "I was about to do the same thing"

"Oh" Albus sighed and crouched down to where Scorpius still sat in pain "Why are you here?"

"He came to apologise" I answered for him to avoid getting him in more trouble. I had no clue why I was trying to defend Scorpius. Maybe it was because I really didn't want to break up a brawl right now.

"He's gonna have to do more then apologise" Albus squinted his eyes "You're so lucky I broke my wand yesterday"

"Albus" Kehalni said making him then his head up towards her "You can have mine" she smiled. Albus laughed and stood up.

"No, no, no" I walked over and stood in between Albus and Kehlani "Guys, I cleaned the floors yesterday. Can we just not do this right now?"

"You ruin all the fun" Kehlani rolled her eyes and pushed past me to kiss Albus on the lips "You are so getting it when we get home"

"Ok—gross" I shook my arms and walked back over to Draco who just stood there silent, watching everything with amusement "Thanks for your help"

"It looked as though you had everything under control, Mon Amour" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body "Plus, I cannot express how satisfying it was"

"Right" I rolled my eyes with a laugh "Why don't you boys trudge upstairs and kill each other away from Kehlani and I making dinner, yeah?"

"Of course" he smiled and leant down to peck my lips.

"Thank you" I mumbled before he walked towards Albus and Scorpius, saying something inaudible before they both nodded and began to follow him upstairs.

"Where are they off too?" Kehalni asked as she joined me in watched them go upstairs.

"Draco's office" I said simply "That way Draco has to clean the mess from Albus punching Scorpius some more"

"Hey, you gotta admit that was hot" She smirked.

"Mildly attractive" I said smugly before walking past her and into the living room.

"Anyways, You look sexy in scrubs. When did you get off from work?" Kehlani asked as she followed me through the living room and into the kitchen.

"It's almost been an hour" I responded with a sigh "Scorpius showed up almost immediately so I really and no time to do anything. How was your day?"

"Boring" she sighed and leant against the kitchen counter "It was a paperwork day. I hadn't really seen much of Astoria since Scorpius told her to get fucked"

"Yeah, you wouldn't see much of me either. If my kid told me to get fucked, I'd smack them with so much force that it would put us both six feet under" I joked and walked around to grab some ingredients from the cupboard.

"That's cheerful" Kehlani said Sarcastically.

"I'm just saying" I shrugged "But mine and Astoria's situations are different. Besides everything, I'm sort of on Scorpius' side with this one—" before I was able to finish my sentence, a high pitched beeping noise sounded from the pager hanging off my pants.

I hadn't had the chance to change so it still sat in ear shot.

I forward and dropped the plate in my hand to see what it was.

"Trauma?" I read out the page in confusion when not even a second later, Draco walked into the kitchen with his in hand. I looked up at him as he did me.

"Trauma?" He asked. I nodded before walking out of the kitchen.

"Wait—what's happening?" Kehlani asked confused.

"We got paged back to the hospital" I said as I made it back towards the fireplace and threw on my jacket "That never happens unless it's an out of control emergency"

"We'll be back soon. Just hang tight" Draco said as he followed suit until we both stood in the fireplace.

"Keep an eye on Scorpius" Was all I said before my vision erupted in green flames and we were back in the hospital. 

Immediately Draco and I stepped out of the fireplace. We split ways, going to our own offices so we could grab our doc coats.

I quickly pushed open my door, tearing off my home jacket and pulling on my white one. I walked back out into the hallway and happened to meet Draco along the way.

We took the elevator upstairs and as soon as the door opened, we were bombarded with patients, other doctors and noise... lots of noise.

The emergency room was filled top to bottom with Crying children, stressed parents and decreased patients.

"What the fuck?"

I need to stop watching Greg's anatomy. It's starting to influence my chapters 😭

I'm tryna be like Miranda bae.

Word count 1437.