058 | 𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬

Start from the beginning

He was refusing to give an heir but when you came to his life.

Gojo was happy enough that you're the one carrying his child.

Maybe this is the best time to show them that you're the one that he's planning to marry with.

"Let's go to that store! Please ready the car Ijichi!" Gojo requested to Ijichi before going out of the classroom with Ijichi following behind him.

It didn't take them long to get inside the car. As soon as Gojo sat in the back seat, he suddenly froze realizing this car were the awful memories he had with L/N.

He admitted that he was forcing you.

He really regrets it after you shouted right to his face the other day before ignoring him like he didn't exist.

"Uhm, Gojo-san?" Gojo shakes off his head trying to remove that was on his mind earlier.

"Yes?" He asked, "Do you want me to go inside the engagement ring alone? Or are you coming too?" Ijichi asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm coming also" Gojo responded.

"But aren't you scared if that old acquaintance of yours suddenly spread rumors about you buying an engagement ring?" Ijichi asked.

"Not at all, in fact, I'm ready to show them who I decided to marry with now that she's carrying my child" Gojo proudly told him. Ijichi gasped in a low way.

But who could be this woman that Gojo is so proud to marry?

"Uhm is this person perhaps to be L/N-san from Kyoto Jujutsu High?" Ijichi asked again earning a clap from Gojo.

"Great guess!" Gojo cheerfully clap when Ijichi guessed the woman he will propose to her later tonight.

"But aren't you a bit worried if the higher up will meddle in your proposal?" Ijichi asked again.

If the Higher up meddles in his proposal, this will be a bigger problem between the strongest sorcerer and the Higher up.

"Mhmm, I think they will not do it" Gojo replied. It was the Higher up offer to make him impregnate L/N.

Although he was against it and only did it to start a family with her and to protect her from all costs from what the Higher up planning to do with her.

"If they did, I will not hesitate to twist their fingers" Gojo uttered which was inaudible for Ijichi to hear.

"Uhm... Gojo-san we have arrived" Ijichi announced. Gojo looked up from the window to see the brand's name.

Jakuchō's dream accessories?

Wait that reminds him. She is still the best friend of his mother. She is always silent and was more into listening to his mother's talk.

"Uhm... You go first Gojo-san I'll have to park somewhere near" Ijichi told him. Gojo uttered a small okay before opening the door as he got out and slam the door not that hard.

He stood there for a minute, trying to use his six eyes to sense if how many people are inside the store.

What a great day it only has the staff and the store owner inside the shop.

"Welcome to Jakuchō's- eh Satoru-kun?!" As soon as Gojo got inside the store, he was greeted by the store owner but was shocked to see it was her best friend's son.

"It's been such a long time since I last saw you!" Jakuchō happily let out.

Even though she's mostly quiet when she's beside Gojo's mother, Jakuchō's quite talkative when she's not around.