016 | 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

"𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏, 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓"

Shoko went out of their shared room with her kit to the living where Gojo was sitting with his ankle being cast. "I could use my reversed technique to this ankle," Gojo told her feeling wanting to scratch his ankle from itchy, "You could have said that to me earlier when I didn't put you some cast" Shoko let out.

"I see that you really care about her" She spoke earning Gojo's attention who was trying to insert a chopstick into his cast ankle. "What do you mean?" He asked, "You rarely put your care to a woman, like that time when Utahime-san was doing something and she uhm I don't know what happen but I surely did hear you teasing her than helping her to stand up" She pointed out

It was true that it shocked her when Gojo instantly teleport to her office and didn't even give her some answer on where he would be bringing to her until when they arrive her eyes laid onto L/N who was breathing heavily from fear. "Oh yeah, I don't know, my instinct just went and help her" Gojo was unsure of his words. 'Yep, he is definitely in love with her' Shoko thought.

"When will you go back to Jujutsu High?" She suddenly started a topic, organizing her things that she used earlier, Gojo stared at the ceiling for a while before answering her. "When this finish, so take care, my students, when I'm not around"

"You expect me to look out for them, ask Nanami for that 'cause I'm not around the school" Shoko replied, what kind of a teacher is that to leave their student for a mean time to someone who barely goes to school, "Fine then, I'll ask him to do the job. But can ya try asking Mei?" Gojo hopefully thinks that she will accept his request to ask Mei

"Mei Mei is out of town for now as some upper-hand gave her some mission that was somewhere else in Japan" Gojo give up, accepting his defeat and just ask Nanami to look out for his students, "Well, my business is done" She paused then stood up while gripping on her bag. "I should get going" Shoko continued, giving Gojo a bye sign before fully disappearing.

Gojo locked the door, he turn his gaze to the clock to see it's past midnight. 'I should go to bed' He agreed on what he said to his mind and began to walk up the stairs to their shared bedroom. Slowly opening the door without any creaking noise to wake her up. He saw her sleeping peacefully without any frown forming on her forehead that she did earlier.

It was a good idea to bring Shoko although Shoko was not an everyday doctor since she was mostly stuck to do her work while smoking and drinking alcohol. She knew it was bad for her health but she is using her reverse techniques as an advantage

Going to the bathroom to take a warm bath, he opened the water faucet to fill up the tub by halfway. Removing all of his uniforms one by one until he was met with his only problem. Gojo let out a tsk knowing he can't take a nice hot bath with the cast.

"Stupid cast" he mumbled while kicking the cast that was on his ankle, he remembered that he can do reverse technique and decided to do it for the sake of the hot bath. When he removed the cast, satisfaction was written on his face after he tried to move his ankle to see it's perfectly fine and ready to move.

Closing the faucet after it reached half of the tub, afterward, he removed his robe and got inside of the tub. "Haa..." Was left out from his mouth after relaxing himself. He spent 30 minutes in the hot tub while drowning himself in his thoughts

山本Hard to getアナ

A yawn was left out of Gojo's mouth after drying his soft whitish hair, closing the door to the bathroom before getting to the bed with L/N. After getting comfortable in his position, he turns his focus to the woman who is sleeping. It was not being a creep or something, Gojo just wanted to mesmerize her beauty.

The beauty that has a cold personality,
'when will she removed that darn blindfold' Gojo cursed under his breath after laying his eyes on the blindfold that has been hiding L/N's eyes away from him.

"Taking it off by now will not hurt someone" Gojo mumbles and slowly tried to take off the blindfold not striving to wake her up. L/N stirred around but it didn't take long as she finds her comfortable position once again. Gojo sigh in relief after successfully take off her blindfold.

Gojo lays his head to his palm while watching L/N sleep. "You scared to death princess" he spoke those words as if he was trying to talk to her. "But you still manage to make yourself stronger that impressed me honestly" He continued to speak

"I wonder when will you show me those eyes" He could easily open those eyes but he knew it will destroy their 'developing' relationship if he did. He respects her enough that he will not do anything that will cross the line.

Gojo couldn't help but caressed his left hand to her cheeks, he was tempting to kiss her cherry lips that are so addictive. Rubbing the bottom lips before giving her a light kiss.

As he pulled away, he wore a smile that was so gentle. "Good night princess" Gojo whispered to her ears and turn around to face the other way so L/N wouldn't know he crossed the line that was against their rules. 'Just 3 more weeks 'till I found a way to get into your heart'

 'Just 3 more weeks 'till I found a way to get into your heart'

Author's note:

I was gone for a few days or more cause my school started and a lot of homework they gave to us that I forgot to update some stories except for the Inumaki so I hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan