052 | 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚

Warning: mention of blood

"I'LL BE BACK LATER, I JUST NEEDED TO ATTEND A MEETING"

Gojo spoke, planting a small kiss on your head. "What meeting?" You ask since he never told you earlier about the meeting.

"Just from some higher up it was decided by the last minute" Gojo answered although he was really hoping he could get a chance atleast to sleep with you in his room in the teacher's dorm.

"Then we'll be sleeping in this dorm?" You asked, Gojo had brought you to their dorm but the teacher's dorm and the student's dorm are separated but it is not that far from the school. "Yeah, just this night" Gojo answered.

"Don't go around the dorm without someone's company, just take a sleep I know you're tired from earlier" You did get tired when everyone was throwing you a lot of questions regardless about the baby. The second-year weren't here only the first year.

"Sure" L/N uttered, Gojo then hum and was about to walk out of the door. "Ah! Are you not craving something?" Gojo asked turning his attention to you. He can't seriously forget that you usually look for sweet at midnight but tonight you didn't even feel a sensation of craving. "No, I'm tired," You told him.

Gojo walked up to you and kneel in front of you to place his warm hand onto your swollen belly. Placing a soft kiss which you find a bit too cute.

As soon as Gojo's lip came in touch with your belly. You both suddenly felt the baby kicking. L/N was surprised but Gojo was excited already now that he can feel his baby's kick. "My cutie little one finally decided to move" Gojo spoke in his childish tone.

"Hey what about your meeting?" You asked trying to make him remind why he needed to get out of the dorm. "Oh yeah," Gojo sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his neck. "I left some sweets in the mini-fridge just in case your craving again" Gojo let out as you nodded.

"Bye-bye! Mommy and my little one!" You flinched after hearing what he just called you. "Satoru?!" Before you could say anything he left the room while feeling satisfied to see your reaction after calling you, mommy.